Sehr aufgeregt.

• Ich bin ein Amerikaner, hat Die Gilde 2, da sie zum ersten Mal veröffentlicht wurde, scheint es, wie dieses Forum ist vor allem geprägt durch Menschen, die nicht sprechen viel Englisch.

so dass ich dachte, ich würde versuchen, etwas zu übersetzen. Ich bin sehr begeistert über diese neue Zusätzlich zu Die Gilde 2 Modding Welt.

und hoffe, es wird bald.

Sorry Jungs, wenn Sie nicht lesen können, die meisten von diesen ..

gibt es keine Nachrichten können Sie mir sagen, ohne mich zu übersetzen, eine ganze Threads?

• I know but it doesn't have as much I don't think, like people talking about the new renaissance mod.

just like to know everything about it lol.

• well the people who are talking there are the same as on the german board ^^ so it doesn't matter where you post. someone will always read your post.

but in the english part of the board i miss a forum for Renaissance. Mok should create it.

well you want to know something about renaissance. ok the guys around this mod didn't told us much about their mod. We got only one newsflash.

In their first newsflash they give us the information, that in G2:Ren there will be an armory, who must be filled with weapons and provisions so that you can start a war. they didn't say anything else about the war, but probably it will be something like the crusade (so you wont see fightings).

next newsflash should come this saturday. maybe the G2:Ren-team will release the next newsflash not only in german language? who knows... ^^

• i'm amazed that so many people have replied on a game like the guild 2.

I thought there wasn't much of a community.

I have been playing this game for a long time, and now attempting to setup a lan server for a friend and I to play.

again I am excited about the new mod.

• well in Germany (it is a German Game^^) Europe 1400 - The Guild (1) was highly popular... and I think that is the reason for the fact that the German The Guild 2 Community is relatively active ;)
    But I think without Back to the Roots and now Renaissance this Community would not exist anymore in that way.
    Take care,
    Impi.

PS: If you really like The Guild 2, you can download the Fan AddOn Back to the Roots (v1.2) and the Sovereign Edition, which is an Addon for BttR. Just for the case you do not know it yet.
    http://www.gilde2.de/showthread.php?t=1490
    http://www.gilde2.de/showthread.php?t=1760
    it is fully translated into english language. Even the intro of the Sovereign Edition. The S.E. already consists the official Patch 2.1.

• and G2:ren will be even better ^^ so just wait another 6 months and you will get another great big addon, which will be the best ever made. the game then should be perfect (from gameplay side - technical side is a little buggy and will always remain a little buggy)

• lol, yeah been running around these forums trying to translate everything and see of there is anything new mod wise.

I have had sovereign edition for a while it is great, but I still want more lol.