Feedback Version 4.16beta

• Please provide your feedback for Patch 4.16beta in this thread. Please tell us if the changed features/bugfixes work properly and if there are new bugs introduced with this patch. Please don't report old bugs that are not mentioned in the changelog, they have not been addressed in this patch.

• Patch 4.16b - released on 06.09.2010
    - Combs/Wooden pins/Fittings problem solved tested
    - Combs can be produced in the high-level joinery tested
    - Mill doesn't stop production when resources are low tested
    - Mushrooms are also available in Vienna now tested
    - Stonelilies are also available in Transylvania now tested
    - Chances for plague decreased in early game tested?

notes:
    fittings work
    ran the mill low/empty several times, did fine
    plague 1408, 1yr turns, hospitals have big issues

• The plague can still occur in the early game, but it shouldn't spread that fast now. That's what I changed.

Thanks for testing the changes, I think I can remark the tested changes as tested/working and begin with the next iteration :D

• Patch 4.16b - released on 06.09.2010
    - Combs/Wooden pins/Fittings problem solved tested
    - Combs can be produced in the high-level joinery tested
    - Mill doesn't stop production when resources are low tested
    - Mushrooms are also available in Vienna now tested
    - Stonelilies are also available in Transylvania now tested
    - Chances for plague decreased in early game tested

I'll be the next to confirm that all the above has been tested and are working correctly. The plague however hit me in 4 of 10 new game starts early on. But as you said, the spread was slightly more tolerable than past versions.

I had a problem with the combs at the hansa map wherein workers just decided to cancel out production when I tried to manually instruct them to create combs. I have all the necessary items because they were producing combs on their own with the AI Management, but they didnt want me to produce it when I took control of the joinery again. Reset the joinery to AI, evacuated the building then I tried again, and it somehow resolved itself.

• I have been running the beta version and am in year 16 on 1 year turns, I have not seen the plague at all yet, in my city, nor in the other 3. (I am playing on the Renaissance map with 4 citys).

Before I used the beta patch, I had been getting the plague at about year 8-11, so it definetly is working for me!

Influenza is spreading a bit faster though, but I would definetly prefer that over the plague.

Also - the "god's wrath" events, such as crops being destroyed in one city seem to be happening more as well, which is fine too, more prefferable than the dreaded plague!

Also, this happened one time:

I opened my pub's "work station" (where you tell your employees what to do) and the storage area and everything is blinking where I can see it, but then I can't. But this has only happened 1 time.