Feedback Patch 4.163b

• I tested the 1 year/round in multiplayer and oddly enough characters are aging 2 years. I'm not sure if this would have anything to do with it, but I did have a mod for 1 year turns in MP already installed. I just installed this patch over it. The option is there, I clicked it, but still aging 2 years.

• Hmm, that's odd. The system is the same as in single player, so if you have your chars aging 2 years per round in MP they should also do so in SP..
    I don't think that there's a problem with your previously installed mod because the patch includes and overwrites all scripts and database files.

• Okay, I tested it again and it is working. The year in game increases by 4 but the characters only age 1 year... is this the way it's supposed to be? I will continue testing b/c I swear not this many years have passed, but maybe time just flew by in this MP game.

• What? The year increases by 4 while the char ages 1 year?

It's supposed to be:
    1y/r:
    year increases by 1, age increases by 1

4y/r:
    year increases by 4, age increases by 4

I really can't imagine that this can be wrong in the game.. It works exactly the same in SP and I tested it in a short MP game...

• I'm going to do a fresh install and test it. I have a feeling it has something to do with the mod I had installed previously. I will post an update.

Update: Okay, it works after a fresh install. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Medicus still need lots of fine tuning! Patients with title and day labourers/ construction assistant causes the nurses to blink.

For example: Patients with title and workshop comes in and ask to be healed then after they are healed, come back again and again in a loop for years. Hospital at stand still while the nurse keep saying there is nothing wrong with you while other nurses that react to the patients keep blinking. The day labourers/construction assistants comes into the hospital and the nurses blink when it is his turn. Maybe they are not suppose to be healed???? I had to evacuate the hospital many many times to reset:(
    Same goes to the AI hospital, of course they are too dumb to evacuate the patients and reset:) With this situation, I am forced to build my own hospital so as to be able to heal my own dynasty :(

Please Nirvana, can we have a constant sickness immunity status for our dynasty so we don't have to play hospital? Its so frustrating watching the patients dieing in the above scenario.

The nurses do react to the number of patients though.

Played on the hansa map, no new mills and fruit farm.

Thanks

• Please Nirvana, can we have a constant sickness immunity status for our dynasty so we don't have to play hospital? Its so frustrating watching the patients dieing in the above scenario.

The patch is called "beta" for a reason. If I'd disable all functions that may cause problems the whole thing would be pointless.
    I really thought this issue was solved when 4.162 was released. I didn't have the time to look into it again since then.

Played on the hansa map, no new mills and fruit farm.

There should be at least one per town. If there's not enough room the AI won't build a new mill/fruit farm, of course. The hansa map is pretty much full, which is something we can't change :/