Experience points as rogue

• Hello. I just had a quick question. I play both this game and also the BBTR+Sovereign edtion and I've noticed something. When playing renaissance, There is experience points for rogues when it comes to pickpocketing (i mean the player not the employees) but not for way laying or anything else. On bttr edition, there is no experience points at ALL for rogues. What I'd like to know is: what was changed in the scripts\measures for renaissance that is different in BTTR. I couldn't find it but something IS different. And the other thing is.. is there some patch out there that I don't know about that fixes the experience problems for rogues with the other activities besides pickpocket? It is almost impossible to advance quickly without contantly goading employees which is means all u do is stand in the building! Maybe someone knows how to mod it and maybe I've missed it in the threads? thanks to anyone that can help.

• I accidently posted in the german forum first.. I wanted to make sure I put in in the english forum to get a response that I could understand as i do not speak german. Sorry! It would have been nice to have answers rather than reprimands..

• I don't know the answer to your question, but I can suggest to look in the jowood forum:

http://forum.jowood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=423

Subforums there:

1. In the Guild 2 Renaissance sub-forum there are a lot of mods, maybe you'll find a mod there for that. See the 2nd important thread, "Unofficial Mod and Bugfix Thread"
    2. In the Modding Guild 2 sub-forum, there are also descriptions about sovereign, etc.

Search around in those forums, somewhere there must be an answer :)