[English] Fajeth's MegaModPack

• is it just me or there's something wrong with my game??
    every office session start every candidate is gone even they already in the hall and their applicant is disappear, so when office session started its only my character and other character who only have relation in the office... what going on :?: :?:

• I am afraid, I did something wrong when I tried to install the MegaMod v 0.9.1.

The game crashes when I try to start a new game and my safe game, as well as in the main menu, there variable names instead of the correct labels in a lot of places.

Can someone point me to a likely mistake I have made?

• you probably have a different language than english I guess?

Currently the mod is only available in two languages, English and German. Next version will support italian, french and spanish and polish.

To make it work now, open config.ini and change the language to "english"

• Loading an existing savegame will not work when you change the underlying game files, i.e. install the mod.

New game should be possible though. What kind of installation did you install tje mod into? Version 4.211? If the crash still happens once you checked your language (see below), post here again.

What language do you play the game in? There is currently a German and an English download. Make sure your value in config.ini for the language matches the header line in Text.dbt (i.e. english).

• you probably have a different language than english I guess?

Currently the mod is only available in two languages, English and German. Next version will support italian, french and spanish and polish.

To make it work now, open config.ini and change the language to "english"

I didn't find the download for the english version. But I switched to German and now it works.

• Cant play multiplayer - before installing modpack game worked fine iwth my friend but today we both installed modpack (yes we deleted scripts folder) and we get OOS issues right after loading in game. Can anyone point me to some solution?

• hi!

I downloaded the mod pack yesterday and just noticed that i dont seem to find steel... i redownloaded and reinstalled but nothing seemed to work...

I downloaded the 0.95 version from this site to, used that one but did seem to work to.

Can anyone help me out here? this seems to be the only problem for me here :D nice mod btw!

• For some reason with version .95 the trade routes don't work correctly. I am able to load resources onto a cart but unable to unload resources under any circumstance. The cart travels to the destination, pauses, and then leaves without unloading any resources.

Just to be sure these are the steps I took

Step 1 : next building
    Step 2 : load
    Step 3: salmon (10)
    Step 4: finish waypoint
    Step 5: next building
    Step 6: unload
    Step 7: salmon (10)
    Step 8: finish waypoint
    Step 9: send out

• I too am having the OoS issue directly after loading into a multiplayer game. We were able to connect to one another and play in an unmodded game, yet when we installed this mod, we can't play at all. As soon as the game loads up, the individual that's not hosting gets a "Connection Out of Sync" message.

We've made sure that we had the same files, did a fresh reinstall of the game to be safe. Deleted the original games "Scripts" folder and then extracted the files from the mod into the game's directory. If there's anything we missed or something in that same vein, please let us know and any help would be appreciated!

• Well someone of you might have done a mistake during install ...

If you want to be sure send/give (in case of harddrive) your friend a copy of your whole DB, Scripts, Worlds folder + your config.ini (found in the main directory)

Most of the time someone reports this issue it is due to one of the players

1) not deleted the scripts folder beforehand

or

2) extract the files in the wrong directory

Best regards!

• Hello and thank you so much for making the mod! I swear on my dinasty I deleted the scripts folder and extracted the files in the right directory, I made it like 10 times both on GII and GII-R (steam version). My problem starts from the beginning, I miss many text lines. For example when I try to quit the "yes" and "no" buttons are called "replacement_button". I cannot read the names of the maps or the talents or the options for the game. Is it a known issue? Where am I wrong? I also use the english translation, but the game options are in German :S looks like I totally suck in modding GII...

• Hey, that's an easy-to-fix problem: The native language of your game obviously isn't English. So you either get the right translation (if available, you can check your "translations" folder) and put the text.dbt in your DB folder

Or

you open config.ini, look for language and set it to "english"

then the buttons will work again. Hope that helps :)