[ModPack] Translation Kit

• Here is my contribution. All text.dbt translated into portuguese from Brazil. I am sending two files, one with UTF8 charset without BOM, the other in UCS-2 Little Endian (even from the original English file that you distributed). I think the two will work, if that happens in preference to UTF8, because it's easier for me if I need to change anything. I did not test the file, I need someone to test me, if there is an error, let me know.

I'll check it out. The encoding should be UCS-2 Little Endian with BOM -- that's the original encoding anyway. Just out of curiosity, why are you unable to test it yourself?

Two things to keep in mind in any case:

• @Fajeth,
    The file is here, with all the old and new lines you've passed. I already tested this one working well. Now I need to play a lot to see if I find any line that was in English or names of buildings that were not translated automatically. You can include it in version 0.93. When I have another more accurate, I upload here in the topic. I hope it did not take long to translate. I would like as many people as possible to know guild, I think it's one of the best games I've ever played.

GUILD2:RENAISCENCE PT-Br
    Tradução completa do jogo Guild 2: Renascença, compatível com a versão MegaModPack 0.93 do Fajeth. Para usa-la basta fazer o download do arquivo anexo nesse post, e substituir o arquivo Text.dbt dentro da pasta DB onde o jogo está instalado, depois procure o arquivo CONFIG.INI e na linha onde diz #language = "english"# (sem #) substitua english por portuguese dentro das aspas. Se o jogo estiver aberto precisa sair e entrar novamente. Bom jogo a todos. Divulguem para seus amigos.

• @Fajeth,
    The file is here, with all the old and new lines you've passed. I already tested this one working well. Now I need to play a lot to see if I find any line that was in English or names of buildings that were not translated automatically. You can include it in version 0.93. When I have another more accurate, I upload here in the topic. I hope it did not take long to translate. I would like as many people as possible to know guild, I think it's one of the best games I've ever played.

GUILD2:RENAISCENCE PT-Br
    Tradução completa do jogo Guild 2: Renascença, compatível com a versão MegaModPack 0.93 do Fajeth. Para usa-la basta fazer o download do arquivo anexo nesse post, e substituir o arquivo Text.dbt dentro da pasta DB onde o jogo está instalado, depois procure o arquivo CONFIG.INI e na linha onde diz #language = "english"# (sem #) substitua english por portuguese dentro das aspas. Se o jogo estiver aberto precisa sair e entrar novamente. Bom jogo a todos. Divulguem para seus amigos.

Can you also translate this lines:

19508 "_TIPSNTRICKS_+169" "Tip 170:$N$NGravediggers with a high arcane knowledge talent and some skull candles can curse buildings and inflict lot's of damage to a rival ..." |
    19509 "_FAMILY_2_COHIBITATION_FULLOFLOVE_HEAD_+0" "You are irresistible!" |
    19510 "_FAMILY_2_COHIBITATION_FULLOFLOVE_BODY_+0" "Are you a heartbreaker or do you really mean it? Anyway, %1SV is completely under your spell and wishes nothing more than to spend some hours with you alone ..." |
    19511 "_UPGRADE_Vieh_NAME_+0" "Livestock" |
    19512 "_UPGRADE_Vieh_TOOLTIP_+0" "Cattle, sheep and pigs are raised by the farmer for various products." |
    19513 "_GENERAL_MEASURES_MARRY_FAILURES_+1" "%4SV wants to marry %1SN, but %1SV has different plans ... Because of the work in %2GG for the %3DN dynasty, %1SV has no time for a romantic relationship. Your courtship thus has ended but at least this rejection was a valuable experience for %4SN." |
    19514 "_GENERAL_MEASURES_MARRY_FAILURES_HEAD_+0" "What a disaster!" |

• I left the language as "english" because the image of the beginning of the game, the one over the buttons 'Single Player', 'Multiplayer' ... does not appear when I use the language as 'portuguese'. Anyway, I have reviewed and improved the translation of 5,000 lines of the originals, this new file is improved and with the lines you requested.
    I am making the last version of my translation available on the website

http://tribogamer.com/traducoe…-portugues-do-brasil.html

Already has more than 3000 downloads. I think I'm helping in some way. Farewell

• I only changed the text, always taking care of the variables (%, # [], $), I tested with the vanilla version and it seems normal.On the config.ini, "Portuguese", it looks like you do not have an image for that language in some Mod folder, so if I do not leave "english" in Text.dbt and "english" in config.ini the image that I said not appear. Anyway, even leaving "english" in Text.dbt and config.ini, the game gets translated and the image appears. I found it easier to distribute the file. Most Brazilians play the English version, so just need to Text.dbt in the correct folder and be happy :)

• @Fajeth
    I thought you might have changed some script that added or removed variables from the vanilla version. I believe that it does not cause great inconvenience to this problem.

Anyway the file is for the mod. The errors that may occur will be for users of the vanilla version. Maybe if this becomes a big problem in the future, I'll create two versions to distribute. So far no one has complained.

Farewell
    ------
    My priests currently can waylay and can perform other Rogue class actions, is this a Mod bug or implementation?

• french has been updated, portuguese has been added. Full installer for portuguese will follow

Ty guys for help. Still need someone for spanish and polish. Also italian. Russian is currently in work and will be updated as soon as possible

• Hello! Translated into Russian completely the latest version of the mod, including all the changes and additions. In the archive, in addition to translation, I attach files of textures and fonts - they are necessary for the correct operation of Russian localization.
    In addition to translation, I created a manual for installation and localization for Russian users. Of course, indicating all the links to authorship, etc. Link: Steam
    I can translate the following updates, if necessary.
    UPD: In the translation process, I found lines that duplicate already existing lines. So conceived, or is it a mistake?
    Lines under the numbers 19250,19249 and 19444.