• In the shortlist says "Talents have higher impact on the game (e.g. bargaining effecting sells with carts)".
    But I don't see it.
    I start new game as craftsmen. Tools on market sell price 145, buy 202.
    Made some tools, accumulate some XPs. Save.
    Barg = 1. Sell Character 145, cart 145. Buy 202, 202.
    Up Bargaining.
    Barg = 2. Sell Character 145, cart 145. Buy Character 198 (+4), cart 202.
    I misunderstood or wrong doing?

Sorry bad English & Google Translste :)

• Who is the owner of the building its cart is coming from? Character him-/herself or wife/husband etc?

Example: Your Bargaining is on a high level, but wife owns the building with its carts. So your talent has no impact, but your wife's talent.

• The market GUI and prices are hard coded and cannot be modded. The measures that sell at the market do add their own bargaining bonus.

You may get a double bonus at times. Tge hard coded part also adds a bonus based on bargaining, bit it does not always trigger.

• I found that the cart gets a bonus from the mod if it's sent to the market by means of "unload" or "unload and return" button.
    If to use "send only" button and sell manually - no bonus.
    This bonus from the mod - slightly different tone of white in the text and it taken into account in the part "miscelanneous" of balance round.
    Also a character and a cart may or may not receive bargaining hardcoded bonus - trigger conditions are unclear.