Best House in Town ability does it work across all three family characters even if they are not all patron?

• Hello everyone,

I have The Guild 2 Renaissance with Fajeth's MegaModPack installed. I have three family characters that I am controlling. My main character (in the first slot of three slots for the characters) is a patron and runs an inn. I chose in my abilities "Best House in Town". The description for this ability says "Every inn you operate receives a 25% bonus in attractiveness". Will this ability for my main character's inn multiply if I choose the same ability for my other character (my wife) even though she is a scholar? The option is available for my wife but of course cannot run an inn. I want to select this ability for my wife if it will mean raising the quality for my main character's inn. This is my main question I want answered.

A second question (less important) is for my third character (my son). My son is a patron. He owns no house and no business. I am happy to keep it this way for my own reasons. If the main question I stated above is true, this would mean I can choose the same option for him and have all three choices to choose "Best House in Town" multiply the attractiveness to my main characters inn, true?

"Best House in Town" ability description says for each inn you own. My main character owns 3 inns. I do not want further attention to two of them meaning, I do not want to add attractiveness to those other two inns and only to the one inn. If I choose this path, can I give those two inns to my son and not invoke the "Best House in Town" ability to minimize its attractiveness as my main character will not be owning them anymore?

My main question is the most important question to be answered. The rest I have deduced. Anything incorrect mentioned, I would be glad to receive feedback.

• Hey, to put it simple,the answer is No.

Like the discriptiontext say. Its a bonus for Inns your Char is controling. But your wife is not the boss of your Inn. if you give her the Inn (change owner) the Skill of your wife will work, but not your Main-Char-Skill.