Season 12 startet am 16.08.2020

• Die Season startet: JETZT!

Bitte denkt daran Euren Cache zu löschen es kommt sonst zu unschönen Darstellungen und ungewollten Effekten <3

„And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse.
    And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

• Danke danke... ich werde nach und nach alle Items ersetzen. Die Icons habe ich im unity store käuflich erworben ;)

„And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse.

• Schick. Und ich bin beruhigt, dass Du auch die Rechte für die Bilder hast. Ich bin da aus beurflichen Gründen immer etwas besorgt ;)

Hehe keine Sorge... entweder ich mache es richtig oder garnicht :)

• Mok, is there currently a ENG version? If not could you email me over the text files, and I will start on translating them. I would love to play with you all, and while I cannot promise my translation's would be perfect, it will grammatically make sense in ENG :) You rock MOK, massive respect sir.

• Mok, is there currently a ENG version? If not could you email me over the text files, and I will start on translating them. I would love to play with you all, and while I cannot promise my translation's would be perfect, it will grammatically make sense in ENG :) You rock MOK, massive respect sir.

Hey... there ist no english version :(
    But there is a language file because I developed the browser game so that it theoretically supports several languages.there is also a community project for translation but that is not yet finished.I can gladly send you the German language file.

• Hey... there ist no english version :(
    But there is a language file because I developed the browser game so that it theoretically supports several languages.there is also a community project for translation but that is not yet finished.I can gladly send you the German language file.

Thank you Mok, I look forward to it! As soon as I receive it, I will get to work :)