Can we play this game or not yet ?

• Hello,
    i'm big fan of the guild games and i saw you've created anno domini 1401, is this a browser game ? can we play it or not yet , if yes is it english or only geramn cause i dont understand german at all :)

thank you.

• Hey chivar,

Currently Anno Domini 1401 is not yet available, the release is planned for the end of the year :)

An English translation is underway by the community, whether this will be completed by release is not clear at this time. However, we hope already. :)

• I am planning the release in the (end of) 1st quarter of 2022. The work is very complex and it is still a "one-man project".
    I need a little more time than planned.
    That's because I decided to redesign and improve all of the code (and it's based on the existing browser game diegilde2.online).

greetings

„And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse.
    And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

• Thank you very much for this infos, i hope you will have time and finish your great work !
    yes i saw already the gilde 2 online ( browser ) version i wanted to play it but unfortunetly its only in german so i can't understand anything lol :)

thank you keep up the good work :) !!