Beiträge von Sherfire

That's interesting because in our MP game we have elections each round, not every two. We are using the .95 mod pack.

So, if I change this setting from 2 to 4 will we then have elections every 4 rounds in our MP games?

Hey guys,

Again, thanks Fajeth for putting together and maintaining this great mod.

My question, is there a way to reduce the frequency of Council Meetings in multiplayer? When creating a game the option does not seem to be present. In our multiplayer game it's driving us nuts to have to go to city hall all day for court and then a few hours later for elections, every day.

The bug that keeps happening is when I try to recruit a third thug at my home - after a day he becomes uncontrollable with no buttons for actions at the bottom. Instead there is a 'cancel action' button which is not clickable. There is an inventory button and a fire button.. but that's it. The thug will behave as if he is an ordinary citizen, going back to the worker hut to sleep.. getting up, strolling around town.. etc. But he's not under my control.

I have been firing them and hiring replacements, but this is happening daily and is preventing me from gearing them. Any ideas why this is happening?

We're playing on the Castrum Novaesium map in two player co-op.

Thanks

OK, that's interesting. The other game that I was having troubles with was Lyon.

I'll wait for .93 and then start a let's play series. If you had to pick one map based on stability which one would it be? I'd like to see this through to the end. :)

Thanks for your help.

I guess nobody can help me? Sigh... this is the problem with this game. I can never complete a game because of these kinds of bugs. I tried going back to a much earlier save, played through, and it crashes again. I was hoping to make a let's play with this game.

I guess I'll just have to wait for The Guild 3 and pray that it actually works.

It is set to 4 years per turn. I also noticed that at the moment I would kill the last person in a family 2 more would then appear as new family members. Then I would kill those two and two more would appear the moment I killed the second. I'm sorry, I don't know the year as I deleted the save but this was occurring from the first person that died onward.

Thanks for looking into it. I started a new game with new settings to see if it would have any effect. I'll let you know. :D

Hello everyone,

I've got a situation where all of the dead AI are remaining in the Important People book and do not get removed. The new people that are born and come of age are not being added to the Important People section. As you can see, many of the dead people still have opinion meters running. Also, I had a situation where I declared a rivalry and killed off most of their family however in the Important People and "enemies" it showed the original family member on which I declared the rivalry represented as a skull. When I click on the skull i don't get the section that shows "family members".... So i have to look around the map for anyone with their last name so that I can try to end the feud. Is this normal? I don't remember it working like this. Thanks. :D

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/TOmXtUT.jpg]

Hello Fajeth and associates,

I just wanted to say thank you for making this flawed and mostly broken game into a functioning and playable masterpiece. I bought this game some time ago on Steam for like 2 bucks and I was very disappointed in the state of it. I don't recall exactly but I remember game breaking bugs and shortcomings that were upsetting to find. Somehow I found your mod pack and it made the game great. I put quite a few hours in but I haven't played it in a year or two.

I think like everyone else I'm very excited for The Guild 3 and so I got the itch to play your mod again. I found that you've continued to update it and add new features, bug fixes, and overhauls. Wow. Thanks soo much. I read your update from yesterday and it sounds like you're not in the position to continue with the mod as you have in the past. Don't feel bad. I'm totally amazed that you've done all this out of your own passion and goodness in your heart.

Don't go off of the radar and disappear because one day, if I ever make a lot of money, I will return the favor for your benevolence.

Thank You,
    Daniel