Beiträge von Regismrs

@Fajeth
    I thought you might have changed some script that added or removed variables from the vanilla version. I believe that it does not cause great inconvenience to this problem.

Anyway the file is for the mod. The errors that may occur will be for users of the vanilla version. Maybe if this becomes a big problem in the future, I'll create two versions to distribute. So far no one has complained.

Farewell
    ------
    My priests currently can waylay and can perform other Rogue class actions, is this a Mod bug or implementation?

I only changed the text, always taking care of the variables (%, # [], $), I tested with the vanilla version and it seems normal.On the config.ini, "Portuguese", it looks like you do not have an image for that language in some Mod folder, so if I do not leave "english" in Text.dbt and "english" in config.ini the image that I said not appear. Anyway, even leaving "english" in Text.dbt and config.ini, the game gets translated and the image appears. I found it easier to distribute the file. Most Brazilians play the English version, so just need to Text.dbt in the correct folder and be happy :)

I left the language as "english" because the image of the beginning of the game, the one over the buttons 'Single Player', 'Multiplayer' ... does not appear when I use the language as 'portuguese'. Anyway, I have reviewed and improved the translation of 5,000 lines of the originals, this new file is improved and with the lines you requested.
    I am making the last version of my translation available on the website

http://tribogamer.com/traducoe…-portugues-do-brasil.html

Already has more than 3000 downloads. I think I'm helping in some way. Farewell

[ModPack] Translation Kit
    Vai nessa página, o último post é meu, la tem o arquivo e as instruções em portugues, do que precisa ajustar pra funcionar, está traduzido tudo, a cada dia vou melhorando mais, siga conferindo o link para pegar as versões mais novas do arquivo traduzido. Se puder divulgue o fórum e a tradução.
    Farewell

@Fajeth,
    The file is here, with all the old and new lines you've passed. I already tested this one working well. Now I need to play a lot to see if I find any line that was in English or names of buildings that were not translated automatically. You can include it in version 0.93. When I have another more accurate, I upload here in the topic. I hope it did not take long to translate. I would like as many people as possible to know guild, I think it's one of the best games I've ever played.

GUILD2:RENAISCENCE PT-Br
    Tradução completa do jogo Guild 2: Renascença, compatível com a versão MegaModPack 0.93 do Fajeth. Para usa-la basta fazer o download do arquivo anexo nesse post, e substituir o arquivo Text.dbt dentro da pasta DB onde o jogo está instalado, depois procure o arquivo CONFIG.INI e na linha onde diz #language = "english"# (sem #) substitua english por portuguese dentro das aspas. Se o jogo estiver aberto precisa sair e entrar novamente. Bom jogo a todos. Divulguem para seus amigos.

Hello @ThreeOfMe ,
    I discovered what was causing that problem you mentioned, it was the apostroph, so how it serves only specifically nothing :) I removed all of them from the sentences, now the file is much better, check how good it was. I am improving the code of the convert script to be simpler and understandable, currently it works but this is very messy. When you do, I'll post a zip. The text.dbt file that I am sending is already usable, in config.ini you need to change the language to Portuguese.
    Not to lose the habit
    1- Well at the top of the screen is showing% 1SL, I believe that the name of the dynasty should appear, I need to review it, I looked at the original and mine and it's the same, maybe the problem is in some line up.
    2 - I created an array with all $,%, # and I found, for example '#E [LV_ANYTHING]' turns into '#E [{121}]' then I go back to normal, it was the form I found To avoid the mixtures that you pointed out like that '% 1i' that has turned into '1%', now it turns '{555}', I translate and I go back to normal.
    3- Thanks for the tips, until the next!

Great idea, move the topic. I had never used a forum.Some points...1. I used PHP, STICHOZA / GOGLE-TRANSLATE-PHP (from github), google, notepad ++ and postgres.2. My biggest problem is #E [ANYTHING] because it translates the word into [], bored can turn anything between bed and board :)3. I believe that the method can be used for any other language, which would greatly accelerate the translation, after all the staff would correct some grammatical errors instead of manually translating line by line.4. Anyway I will refine the script that isolates the variables and try to translate again by observing and counting the placeholdersThank you for your attention and explanations.

Here is my contribution. All text.dbt translated into portuguese from Brazil. I am sending two files, one with UTF8 charset without BOM, the other in UCS-2 Little Endian (even from the original English file that you distributed). I think the two will work, if that happens in preference to UTF8, because it's easier for me if I need to change anything. I did not test the file, I need someone to test me, if there is an error, let me know.