Beiträge von JackArbiter

That still sounds like your monitor competing with resources with your mouse. It might be a problem with gamebryo even, but you'd have to try out another gamebryo game to test that.

Good time to install Nehrim (Oblivion total conversion mod) to test it :)

That's wierd, never even heard of that and I run w/ 2 screens here at work and at home with a variety of "mouses" including a remote logitech and a couple of corded logitechs, all USB.

If you want to be able to dual screen (I can't not dual screen now, I'm hooked) I'd try running the game in windowed mode, that's the only thing I can think of that might help... go to userconfig.ini (not config.ini) and make sure the entry under gfx reads as follows:

FullScreen = 0.000000

It isn't with other games, just with this one? Because this problem occasionally crops up, but it typically affects all games not just one.

It sounds like a driver or hardware compatibility issue. I'd try the following, in roughly this order based on what has solved this issue for other users (people with problems in other games):

Update video card drivers (and directx if you installed directx with the game, probably the latest change to your PC).

Uninstall/reinstall mouse drivers.

Disable various startup items that you don't need.

Disable various USB ports and especially unplug any usb/ps2 converter.

It could also be a windows UAC issue. Make sure you run both the game and (if possible) the mouse software in administrator mode. Or better yet, get rid of UAC.

--------------

Also check out your Device Manager, see if there are any conflicts showing underneath Universal Serial Bus controllers :/

Weiss nicht ob das bloss Zufall ist bis jetzte, aber ich habe mir in 19 Spieljahren 8 Krankheiten zugezogen trotz Konsti 10 , in der letzten Runde jetzt eben sogar zum 2 ten mal Lepra :D . Hat das noch jemand das es mehr KRankheiten gibt ?

Dies wurde mir geschieht seit mindestens 4,15, wenn nicht vorher. Influenza und andere Erkrankungen gibt es überall. Meiner Meinung nach ist das, was als für die Pest zu tun generell für alle Krankheiten durchgeführt werden und erweitert durch das gesamte Spiel Zeit, nicht nur früh im Spiel.

------

This has been happening to me since at least 4.15 if not before. Influenza and other illnesses are everywhere. In my opinion, whatever is being done for plague needs to be done across the board for all diseases and extended through the entire game period, not just early game.

My pickpockets went a long time without getting caught so i couldn't really test that (can't play more tonight), but no random fights that I saw, and robbers didn't run across the map to kill people when they pull a cart over.

However, cart guards appear and just stand there, and the robbers just stand there, and the cart driver just stands there, and then it waits a minute and then the guard disappears and it's a race between the robbers and the cart driver, if the cart driver manages to pull away before the robber gets to the cart it isn't pulled over, and if the robber gets to it before it pulls away he robs it like normal.

So, cart guards no longer work. :(

Since a new patch might render a file useless, I'll just point you toward being able to do it yourself.

Go into your root guild folder, then the DB folder, open Professions.dbt with notepad, find medic and change where it says * * * 16 8 * * where *'s are other numbers, and change 16 to 24 and 8 to 0.

16 is the number of hours they work per shift and 8 is the time they start their shift, so you're changing it to 24.

If you like the rogue stuff, go ahead and change cocotte to the same thing. Ho's ought to be able to hook at night, you know? :lol:

Es ist ganz Amerika ist schuld. Und das Vereinigte Königreich die Schuld. Und
    Auch Australien, nehme ich an, sie und ihr Reich.

Da die nächste Beta-Patch beheben wird wahrscheinlich die anderen Themen
    erwähnt ein paar Stellen auf, ich werde nur noch kurz erwähnen meine Gebäude zum Verkauf mod, da ich nicht glaube, sie sind auf der Suche etwas zu ändern Über dieses Recht jetzt:

http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.php?t=171346

Gehen Sie lernen Englisch und d / l it :P

Ich habe ein Update für die kaiserliche Ruhm kam aber wie ich schon sagte, ich nutzen denken, dass sie zu bekommen, dass nächste.

-------------------

It is all America's fault. And the United Kingdom's fault. And Australia too, I guess, them and their empire.

Since the next beta patch will likely fix the other issues mentioned a few posts up, I'll just mention my buildings for sale mod since I don't think they're looking at changing anything about that right now:

Go learn English and d/l it :P

I've got a fix for the imperial fame exploit but like I said I think they're getting to that next.

Ich bin damit einverstanden. Ich hatte gehofft, das Giftdolch benutzen. Stattdessen scheint es, kann man nur verkaufen sie an die Gilde. Und sie kosten mehr zu machen als man kann in der Regel verkaufen sie für.

-----

I agree. I was hoping to use the poison dagger. Instead it seems you can only sell them to the guild. And they cost more to make than you can usually sell them for.

vegetation range has some impact

you don't want to change things in config.ini, you want to change them in userconfig.ini

however even changing nearwoodrange in userconfig.ini doesn't seem to do much for me. changed it to 0, 1, 28000, etc. and didn't seem to change much.

but it may, dunno, i'd suggest putting it at 1 and then seeing if there's an FPS difference.

The only way to end the bug is to perform another crime, action, or get knocked unconscious. Try to destroy the evidence on the evidence tab, if it comes back right after you destroyed it, you know your character is currently bugged.

I was wondering about that, pulled off a few crimes but no matter how much evidence I destroyed it kept coming back :(

For a temporary fix (I think that's what you're asking for, that's the worst google translation I've ever seen of someone's text):

It's the "unofficial patch" file.

----------

Für eine temporäre Lösung (ich glaube, das ist, was Sie fordern, das ist das Schlimmste Google-Übersetzung, die ich je von jemandem, den Text gesehen habe):

Es ist die "inoffizielle Patch"-Datei.