Beiträge von Reiks

I hope he/she/it is happy now with the increased aggresiveness. I had to change gameplay style to a more defensive one now with all the fires and the attacks my characters are dealing with.

My Reports so far,

NPCs are now applying for higher title office - gave me quite the shock really :gasp: as I had to really fight for my office now - sometimes literally.

I was attacked in the street several times I think that's a kidnap attempt but they failed, kept being offered by protection rackets, had my house ALMOST burned down along with my other business buildings. Had to rely on my guards to protect some of my buildings because of the increased attacks :no: though I can't prevent them if my building wasnt their first target.

Didn't get the plague on the highest difficulty tried it 15x.

I still don't see much of the Colored Dynasty buying higher titles and thus applying for office. More of the shadow dynasties does the buying and the applying now.

Didn't test MP and the other Languages. :winktongue:

We don't want the market to include a shadow market again. That was one of the most criticised things of Guild 2, people wanted a realistic market.
    Now with the latest beta patches the market is pretty much stable. It's clear that there are no resources at the market when there isn't a source for this resource on the map, though.

I agree as well, we wanted realistic market and it's only natural for a market to not have any items that that town or map doesn't produce. One thing that can actually remedy this is by expanding the overseas market aspect of the game by allowing the trade halls to import much needed products by the town/map.

So you gave up on ren then?

HOORAH!!!!

I reckon you'll stop crying about it and play Sov (which I have to0) on your pc in a dark foreboding corner then?

if so.... Good For You :party:

(and us)

PS. Grats on making some friends here :he: (note: sarcasm)

Well you being female would explain why you would not notice the lack of aggression. Females play games like the sims and find enjoyment. Men like something a bit more challenging and war like.

I'm a male, last time I checked and I certainly don't agree with you. Gone are the days men are stereotypically branded as BIG BULKY I WANT YOU DEAD COZ IM STUPID WAR WAR WAR!! such as they were. (much like how you are looking like one right now.

Zitat

I flood the forums because the issue needs to be noticed in order for it to be fixed. When carebears like you run around making the AI seem dandy, things dont get fixed... If you notice, the majority of people reguarding this issue are having similar problems with the aggression.

This one show's clearly how unethical you are and how unruly you are to not even read forum rules, nay, that's a common universal practice in civilized forums such as these that flooding even if how justifiable it may seem is ALWAYS wrong.

Zitat

I would also like to add that there is a difficulty slider for a reason, when im playing on the hardest setting and still get the aggression of a limp dick, thats an issue. Go play the sims and have fun, this is a big boy game

So are you a big boy then? I certainly want to know who mentored you along the way to create someone like you. :oops:

Zitat

P.S Its just alittle annoying havin someone tell me im crazy and the AI is aggressive when we all have played the game on the same patch and know there is NO aggression. The real issue we are having is that some of you are ok with the lack of aggression and some of us are not. The issue is not however if there is or isnt aggression, because clearly there is not.

There IS agression (coming from you!) If you ask me and I certainly dont want you to (god knows how irate I am with you right now) the AI agression is balanced enough so note to Nirvana; ignore his rambling.

Is it me or is there a lot of ahem confused (for lack of a less spicy word) in trials flirting my characters for relationship boosts... which he/she promptly dismiss by slapping/raising his/her voice on the... same sex.

Yeah, I got my first fame after the patch from buying mercs, pikeman whatever you call them. But didn't join the war per se. I had much better things to do with my char than to join the war... he was the magistrate and the penalty for not attending the court is effing high when you have lots of cash at hand...

just finished testing and yes it's working again now, thanks nirvana! It's even savegame compatible!

Btw, there's still this name bug with the King/Queen in Nottingham ^^ ima include it here since Im playing that map ahaha oh and the hospital overlapping with the Arsenal lol. Same thing with Alamania where the orchardist has some foundry and the bank overlapping its space

Patch 4.161b - released on 13.09.2010
    - Medicus AI reacts on amount of sick people and produces the needed medicine - tested and working
    - Chances for plague decreased again in early game - working after 15 game starts now i'm missing the plague ahaha ^^
    - Fixed the fame exploit when buying a nobility title - working
    - Allied worker don't join fights anymore - working!
    - Sermons bring XP now - working and exp is fine as is

will test, I think I may have a save file just for this one, by the way.... what file DID you change? Nevermind, I think it's illegaldetection.lua

Edit: It's savegame compatible - confirmed 2 games Notingham and Alamania

However, cart guards appear and just stand there, and the robbers just stand there, and the cart driver just stands there, and then it waits a minute and then the guard disappears and it's a race between the robbers and the cart driver, if the cart driver manages to pull away before the robber gets to the cart it isn't pulled over, and if the robber gets to it before it pulls away he robs it like normal.

So, cart guards no longer work. :(

Nirvana, this one as jack said. Cart Guards also isn't working for me, they just stand there. Even the town guards that you can command to scout an area of waylayers doesn't even care if your cart is being waylayed this didn't happen back in 4.15 where I can utilize the Marshall position to guard the roads and my carts using the town's guards.

Sometimes the owner or the employee of the robber's nest even brings the waylayed loot to his home :erf: instead of dropping it off the nest's inventory.

Patch 4.161b - released on 12.09.2010
    - Medicus AI reacts on amount of sick people and produces the needed medicine - tested and working
    - Chances for plague decreased again in early game - working after 10 game starts
    - Fixed the fame exploit when buying a nobility title - working
    - Allied worker don't join fights anymore - tested but needs work because of the problems mentioned above
    - Sermons bring XP now - working and exp is fine as is

Ack I too have noticed this bug, it seems that the AI Management wont use my Dynasty Member who owns the building to produce or (in the case of hospitals) treat other characters. This happens after some time and I have yet to know what causes it. Some says it happens when I level a building up, I'll try to test that later.