Beiträge von Shawndhi

And here I thought I was the only one who re-rolled to get the ideal starting conditions/spots!

That sounds awesome. Any suggestions on how to make your starting city the capital? It seems every city I start in, it never turns out to be the capital, even if it was "advancing" to the higher city stages before the others, some other city randomly sneaks in and gets "advanced" before mine randomly and becomes the Imperial Capital.

This is the error I got..

Warning: include(jofunc.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/vhosts/theguild2.com/index.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'jofunc.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path=''.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/php/includes'') in /srv/www/vhosts/theguild2.com/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: Class 'AdminConnect' not found in /srv/www/vhosts/theguild2.com/index.php on line 4

----------------------------

I don't think this is any of your departments, just found it strange. I was attempting to access the "other" forums.

I have been noticing a lot more spinning cart occurances with this new beta patch.

Also, the AI do seem to be a bit more aggressive, and people are definetly more prosperous. The vacant lots within my town filled up rather quickly and I found myself building temporary "huts" to assure I would have a spot for a future business within the town.

As for applying for city council, I am finding that people are buying new titles and are applying at higher levels as well.

I haven't played any incredibly long games yet with the new patch though, but this is just my small feedback.

I am almost 100% sure that tolls cause people to dislike you. I tried it several times in one game and maybe 2-4 people a year went from nuetral to fued.

Pickpocketing will cause them to hate you only if they get caught pickpocketing and stay and fight it out instead of running back to the thieves hideout.

With this new beta patch I have found my thieves staying and fighting (and dieing) a lot more than running away back to the thieves hideout.

If you keep having this issue and want to play before they fix it, I suggest installing the older version again so you can enjoy the game.

I have had a Grey Screen myself a few times when it is loading up the game initially, right before it shows the Runeforge "cutscene" where the guy is hammering the anvil. I usually "skip" ahead by pressing enter and it bypasses the gray screen freeze.

I have been running the beta version and am in year 16 on 1 year turns, I have not seen the plague at all yet, in my city, nor in the other 3. (I am playing on the Renaissance map with 4 citys).

Before I used the beta patch, I had been getting the plague at about year 8-11, so it definetly is working for me!

Influenza is spreading a bit faster though, but I would definetly prefer that over the plague.

Also - the "god's wrath" events, such as crops being destroyed in one city seem to be happening more as well, which is fine too, more prefferable than the dreaded plague!

Also, this happened one time:

I opened my pub's "work station" (where you tell your employees what to do) and the storage area and everything is blinking where I can see it, but then I can't. But this has only happened 1 time.

I have never had my character personally stuck at the medicus, but I do play a Scholar and run a Hospital.

I have made my own post, but kinda on the other side of the tracks.

My "nuses" are helping people, and they help a certain patient and makes them lay down on the bed, and the person ends up getting stuck on the bed.

Now this is a computer character that gets stuck, but I beleive the problems are related, I just am the one administering rather than receiving the aid.

Generally the computer will eventually leave, or I can "evacuate" the building to get them out, but since you have no control over such things, the only suggestion I have is to save right before you visit the medicus.

Since the game is a little buggy, and I don't know all the ins and outs, I generally save once a day, on my own save, because the auto-save will sometimes crash my game.

I also save before doing anything new that I am unsure about, such as buying a "Shipment of armor" from the "guild house", because the first time I did it and did not save, the armor shipment was bugged or something and when I opened it I received nothing, and I really couldn't afford to receive nothing.

But yes, your problem has happened to me, in a way, and like I said, just save often!