Beiträge von Pruflas

This is a simple copy and paste as I was suggested to do from the old JoWood forum on a question/request that I was curious if anyone could help with. Thanks in advance.

Hey. Firstly, I would like to think all the community and developer effort behind this game. I would like to see its continual development, and Guild 3 be developed eventually...and hopefully with less bugs =P. I only somewhat recently registered on this site, however, I've been playing Europa 1400 and the Guild 2 since both of their respective launches.

Now to the question.

I've been messing around with the script and what not, but one thing that no matter what I've tried I can't manage to alter and I'm hoping that there is some sort of way I can modify this or that one of you outstanding modders can come up with something.

I've been trying to modify office income so that the Highest 3 officers make substantially more than the other offices. However nothing i change in the file works and/or it crashes the game immediately.

I'm hoping for 1 of 2 things. The first being one of you can simply tell me what line where i need to change to increase the level income, or 2(preferable for coolness sake lol), a mod that lets the King change his income level and the income level of all of the other offices. I appreciate anyone's help ahead of time and can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Thanks again.

I realize of course that Nirvana and the rest of their team might be on a low budget or whatever else. And It should be noted before hand that I'm not complaining. I appreciate all of the work being done on this game as much if not more than the next guy. I've been following this series since Europa 1400, and I'm very thankful as this game has more play time by myself and my friends than any other game in about a decade.

That being said...

Please for the love of God and all that is holy to you, provide a little better support for non German speakers on this site. I realize this is the "new" site for support, but It took me 15 minutes of copy/pasting into Google translate to even register on this site.

Just saying. Not a huge deal, but 4/5 of my friends gave up in the first 5 minutes. It would make the game and its community feel a little more welcome here as far as the native English speakers are concerned. Thanks.

Edit: After reading Aragornil's response, I looked further and completely overlooked that option. I was assuming it would be more mid screen around the process itself, not on the very bottom of the webpage. I had to load the page without a google translate overlay for it to display properly for me to click it in Firefox.... I apologize for my lack of observation. If you would like, you can delete this pointless post that only displays my own ignorance lol.