Beiträge von Lord Trakand

Question: I know that the orchardist building / business no longer uses meadows to gather fruit, honeycomb, or sugar beets; but does the level 2 character ability "Master of Manure" increase the production speed of any of the items produced at the orchardist? Also, does this ability increase production for livestock at a farm?

Zuerst möchte ich mich bedanken dass du und ihr euch die ganze Arbeit gemacht habt um ein so riesiges Modpack zu realisieren. Zunächst war ich auch begeistert - alles lief super. Allerdings ist es bei mir in jedem Spiel (Singleplayer) so, dass nach einer Spielzeit von etwa 5 Stunden auf einer Map irgendetwas beginnt schief zu laufen und das Game ständig crasht, mir kommt es so vor als werden die Abstände dabei immer kürzer. Läuft es zunächst die angesprochenen 4-5 Stunden glatt, kommt anschließend verlässlich der Absturz. Spiel neustarten, dann geht es weitere 2 Stunden gut -> Crash. Der nächste folgt dann nach einer halben Stunde usw. bis zu dem Punkt, an dem man das Spiel lädt und anschließend noch 2 MInuten spielen kann, bevor es wieder vorbei ist.
    Langfristige Motivation aufzubauen ist so leider unmöglich, daher werde ich wohl wieder auf die letzte ungemoddete Version zurückswitchen müssen, was sehr schade ist, da dein/euer Mod INHALTLICH/GAMEPLAYTECHNISCH imho um längen besser ist

If I am understanding the translation correctly this user is experiencing an error where the game continually crashes at random. I have run into a similar issue. The game seems to get stuck in some sort of loop where it will crash at exactly the same time, no matter how often you save or reload. For example. I was able to play one game for about 38 rounds / years, and then it kept crashing on the same round / year at exactly the same time, around 14:00 in the round. I tried a new game and the same thing started happening after only about 11 rounds / years. I don't know what is causing this, but it is a major problem and a major deterrent to use this mod. I really like this mod and hope that this error can be fixed along with many others. Thank you for all of your work.

I was trying to suggest this in the Bugtracker section, but it kept giving me an error message. This is a suggestion for the mod on how to make the Plague / Black Death disease manageable.

whenever the Plague / Black Death disease breaks out it pretty much breaks the game.You can never cure people fast enough to end the spread of the disease because people who get cured usually get re-infected within 24 game hours. My suggestion is that when somebody is cured of the Plague / Black Death disease that they become temporarily immune to the Plague / Black Death disease, similar to a person using a Caduceus. I would suggest the immunity lasting as long as 96 game hours (4 rounds) in order to make it so that even though the disease still spreads quickly, it can be subdued over time and not become a never ending cycle that becomes the sole focus of the game. Also, perhaps remove the ingredient of "Spirit of Wine" to make pain medicine and replace it with "Fruit" like it was before, as this requires you to have access to resources from two other businesses making it more difficult to produce.
    Another suggestion related to the topic is possibly creating an upgrade at a Hospital called “Plague Masks”. The reason for this suggestion is that another hindrance to curing people of the Plague / Black Death disease is that the Hospital workers become ill themselves while they conduct their work. This would be one of the last upgrades available in the Hospital, and once purchased gives the option to have the use of Plague Masks active, or inactive. When active, it will allow all of the staff of the Hospital (but perhaps not the owner / dynasty member) to be immune to the Plague / Black Death disease up to 24 game hours. If the use of Plague Masks is active it will cost money each round (I would suggest 50 to 100 coins per staff member per round). If the use of Plague Masks is made inactive, the immunity bonus will not be restored at the start of the next round.
    Hope the game continues to only get better. Thank you for all of your amazing work.