Beiträge von ravinhood

Zitat

I found myself building temporary "huts" to assure I would have a spot for a future business within the town.

Gawd what a cheat and an exploit and then it's people like this who will complain that the game is too easy or the ai is no good. What a cheater.

Man you can make a killing on faction points by going to all churches during sermons and just walking to the front of the pulpit with perfume on. Then if you are a scholar take yourself to the market and do that "gain believers" with perfume on. You'll have everyone in town wanting to be your friend in no time. Using 3 characters this way you can cover pretty much the whole town with a round of perfume on. I used to use poems mostly until I discovered how much better perfume is. I also use it when I'm complimenting or beguiling npc's as well. Makes it easy to get a seat in the political offices as well. ;)

Well the AI is applying for offices higher than executioner and lease master so far this game, but, not much anything else happening as far as attacking me and I have almost everyone non-aggression again like the other game.

Man if someone could take the AI program from Pirates of the Burning Sea:Sovereign modedition and put it into this game I'd be very happy. There's just no challenge as far as combat or burning buildings or even attacking my carts. I walk around uncontested and even put myself in compromising positions with enemy ai's that I haven't got to yet to get to neutral or non-aggression.

So I have a setup of HARD and a config.ini of opponentdifficulty set to 6 and this is all I get.

So the SOVEREIGN mod has been the best implementation of the Guild 2 series yet.

Don't forget the perfume since they are all congregated you can get a bunch of up points in the chambers without having to do anything but walk around.
    Also the bug got me again as the person I wanted to talk to left the room just before the meeting started and my character followed him, but, didn't leave the room but I was left out of the meeting costing me 7500 in coins because I wasn't there for the election to the office I applied for even though I was there in the room. lol

Just as a side note when I played Sovereign the mod/update for Pirates I had political offices contested all the time and the AI burned my houses, burned my businesses and even killed a few of my family members. The King/Queen AI even took ALL my businesses in one game.

One thing I had done in that game was set the config.ini opponent difficulty to 8 from 2 in that one and my gawd the AI tried to thrash me every chance it got. But, alas it also thrashed itself as well in duels and murders but I have to admit it was fun and challenging.

So I'm going to try a game with that config.ini file of opponents difficulty changed from 2 to 6 and see what happens in Danzig as this version of The Guild 2 is rather boring without anything happening.

You shouldn't try to do any events in the council chambers 30 minutes before it starts as this has caused crashes and lockups in the past. You have darn near 24 hours before each session to get your stuff done, why wait till the last minute to do them?

The Ai is not applying for offices above lease master and executioner. Though they have the proper citizen credentials and the money they will not apply for any higher offices. Those that had higher offices at the start of the scenario and have since been voted out will not reapply for anything?
    This is the Danzig scenario.

Does game difficulty have anything to do with how they apply and vote? I have it set on 4 the hardest. This is a runaway game for me on hardest setting as they don't even attack my buildings, everybody loves me as a friend and I can have any office I want except king/queen.

These games are always funny as the AI will do almost anything and everything to kill ITSELF out of the game (fight amonst the other ai players) and does nothing to me until there is only two factions left myself and one ai player. Kinda boring.

I found turning music and frequency of music OFF that my crashes stopped. I read they had fixed this issue when music changed the game would crash and they were supposed to have fixed this in 4.15 but didn't.