Beiträge von Teufelhund

I'm not sure if this is new to this patch or an ongoing bug, as I've only recently started playing.

I get a lot of "valid path" feedback from my characters. This usually happens in the doorway of my houses.

Sometimes it's just an employee, and I just fire them. Sometimes, it's my main character, and I have to load from a previous save. (Really a pain, as I hadn't been using multiple saves per game, and I don't remember to save often.)

But just as frequently, and really a complete downer, is when this bug happens to one of my offspring. They're just skipping along through town, and they stop. I can't move them, of course, and they can't go to school.

I'd like to register on the JoWood Forums. Unfortunately, there's one spot in the registration process that is preventing me from doing this.

There's a place in which it asks me to type something that looks like a paragraph sign. The question of that area is, "Can you spell?" I have no idea what I'm supposed to type in there.