Beiträge von fDoulix

I found another (did not found it in other posts sorry if it is the case) : When i am guildmaster of the tradesman (or crafstman, don't remember) i can buy packages of raw materials (like silver,cotton,...) I buy one, go into one of my shops managed by the ai, and i let only the ai manage the production (and not the sale! otherwise when i put the package, the ai put it in a cart and go sell it at the market).

Here is the thrick : i put it into the store of the shop, select the button to unpack it, wait 1 or 2 sec, and the ai put it with the item to be sold in the shop, i select to unpack .... and hurray !! i gained 12items (ie silver) and the crate is still with the items to be sold. I just have to do it again and again ...and ...oh damn its not funny :p

I reported this problem before.. It's a bug.. The town will never get promoted.. I wonder if there's anything to do with lack of buildings or people in the town.. I played for another 10 years but nothing happen, and then I restart a new game.. There might be a fix hopefully soon..

Ok , i noticed also that there was only few buildings in the town (i bought 3 commercials and they are nearly the only ones in the town ...). For the number of people it was the smallest village in the map but it keeps growing and growing, even if no buildings are built. That explain now why i have a lot of beggars in the town.

I found another one,

i just dfon't know how it happened but a council procédure is stuck .... people are in the town hall for 5 days now ! they just don't move. And mothing more is happening like trial or elections. its kinda weird ... as i am in the town council, i keep my spot since, with people wanting to take it ... they are the same since its stuck ...

I hope someone else will catch this because i don't know how it happened, but it happened about 10 days after the start ...

PS :
    I think i found a hint for this bug, whan i want to assign someone to court i receive a message since 2 turns saying "action not possible, this settlement will receive new rank soon". Maybe this could be what locked everything around promotions and trials ? anyway its a bug because nothing is happening for the town at all ...

Hello,

i'm kinda new here, but i play The Guild for a long time now (i have all versions of the 1 and 2 ^^). I just played a while with the last patch and got a little problem with it :

I am a craftsman and i make/sell peasant clothes, purses and tissues from the clothing shop. The problem is that in 10 years i never sold any single purse from my shop, and in the market the price never reached the base price, its always cheaper than that.

And more ... wehn i sold some to the market, they disappear really fast, like there are 6, i bring 15 so it comes to 21 and then it relatively fastly comes to 6 again. But never under 6, once its there, it wil never move again and yet this product is one of the "top buys" in this town ....

So in conclusion, i abandonned this item for the moment. Any idea of what this is?