Beiträge von Rogo

I really like this new patch although in my view the game could still be a little bit more difficult.

Being an outlaw still doesn't seem to affect anything.
    I can walk through the city freely without being hassled by any of the city guards.

Nah we should all be glad the runeforge guys are willing to spend their free time making patches. I just think the problem is that we all know the potential of this game, so most get a little bit frustrated if its not what they want it to be. This is perfectly normal.

Also give the runeforge guys some credit because from my experience as a programmer getting this stuff right is a hell of job. The guild 2 code has been modified over and over so its getting more and more difficult to keep every line of code under control.

Nirvana maybe its an idea too let experienced modders and programmers help you guys so more work can be done within the same time.

I would love to get my hands on some documentation about the various functions included in the API so i can help with fixing the bugs.

I've tested this fix

Setup of the game:

Started a new game on Novaesium with 5000 credits
    Bought the pawn house in Cologne
    Bougth the 10% atractiveness upgrade
    Fired the staff
    Put 1500 credits into the bank
    Used my character to give out credit

Conclusions:
    * It seems people are trying to takeacredit even when there is no money in the bank
    * People take credit, walks out of the building, enters the pawn house again and returns the credit
    * Really alot of people come in more then my bank can handle
    * After 6 days I didn't even earned my 2500 credits back

I think you're on the right track with this fix but it needs a little bit more finetuning to let it feel "realistic".

Still have a few questions though:
    * Does the payback increase with certain stats improved?
    * How much does this fix affect the amount of people going to a pub, hospital, church etc?

Ok so i wanted to try out the new banking system that was implemented.

So i started up a new game as a scholar on hard difficulty.
    * Bought the first banking building
    * Put the money (750) into an account
    * Used my char as the person who was giving out the loans

After a few hours the first people came walking in and took a loan.

Suddenly i saw that i was loosing alot of money.
    I didn't buy any stuff at the market and my worker was idling around.
    So i looked in the finance overview and saw that i was paying alot of fees.

At the end of the day i almost payed over 500 credits of fees.
    When i stopped giving out loans with my char no fees were reducted.

Also i haven't seen anyone paying back the loans yet.

So maybe i'm getting something wrong but if i give out loans why is there any fee deducted from my money when i've put 750 into the bank account?