Beiträge von mjsegaline

I could not care less about any of ur opinions regarding my posts. Nor am i posting on here to go back and forth with ypu in a battle of wits for which none of you are fully prepared. That being said, what i do care about is getting the AI fixed. I have tested this issue again and again. I have went to feud with all of the major dynastys, put the game on fast forward and let it run for about a one real world hour. not a single attack out of the 5 times i did it.

So u can sit there and tell nirvana its fine because ur pissed at me thats fine, but there have been several people on this forum and others complaining about the same issue. I have been playing pirates of the euro seas with the sov mod and its great so i have stopped caring much about renaissance seeing as renaissance took most of its features from the sov mod anyway. I invite u to give the sov mod with pirates a try and tell me the difference in fun with the AI, then come back and say the AI is fine. I will let the facts speak for me.

The AI builds up to the third level of buildings, the major dynastys go to max title, they apply for all offices, they have well over 300k assets, make significant use of thugs and sabotage verse the player, own more than 2 buisnoues, build mansons as they are supposed to instead of just houses like renaissance, they make use of their office privlages as they are supposed to, the list goes on. None of these things are found in renaissance, so i would argue the AI is surely not FINE. When u find any of the AI major dynastys above the title of citizen let me know :)

Nirvana, my intention is not to be rude, but I am a direct person. Im not going to apologise for telling it how it is.

That aside... I have been playing Pirates of the euro seas with the sovreign mod. The AI is quite aggressive and rather fun on that game, im not a modder, but perhaps you can do a parallel diagnostic between the AI script files of that game in comparance to yours. Maybe you can pick something up that way. Think that would work?

Well you being female would explain why you would not notice the lack of aggression. Females play games like the sims and find enjoyment. Men like something a bit more challenging and "war" like.

I "flood" the forums because the issue needs to be noticed in order for it to be fixed. When carebears like you run around making the AI seem dandy, things dont get fixed... If you notice, the majority of people reguarding this issue are having similar problems with the aggression.

I would also like to add that there is a difficulty slider for a reason, when im playing on the hardest setting and still get the aggression of a limp dick, thats an issue. Go play the sims and have fun, this is a big boy game

P.S Its just alittle annoying havin someone tell me im crazy and the AI is aggressive when we all have played the game on the same patch and know there is NO aggression. The real issue we are having is that some of you are ok with the lack of aggression and some of us are not. The issue is not however if there is or isnt aggression, because clearly there is not.

Seriously, i have no idea what game you are playing. I have played about 20 games into the 1450s, and not one time was i ever sabtoaged, businous inspected, poisoned, toad shitted, tortured, attacked or assaulted by any of the major dynastys. The occasional burglary from the minor dynastys or an attack on my carts from the minor dynastys, but the major dynastys do absolutly nothing to create challenge. And while it may not be a war game, there is no challenge in the game at all because u are never competed against. Its flat put boring. There is no reason to even use thugs unless u plan on being offensive because u are almost never attacked! Im not looking for a war game, but i am looking for a competant AI who is able to pose a significant challenge or even some challenge at all. As of now its laughable. i could care less if u want to be a fanboy or not, what i say is a fact. the major dynatsys do nothing.

Can someone explain to me how to save the INI configuration settings. Everytime i edit the INI and save it reverts back to what it was before I had edited as soon as i start a new game. what am i doing wrong

Can anyone explain to me how i save the INI configuration settings? Im trying to make changes to the settings but evertime i press save and start a new game, the settings revert back to what they were before. I must be doing something wrong.

Well id like to know under what patch u played under where u had that happen because most people on the forums are agreeing that major dynastys do not make any aggressive attacks at all. I have played over ten games into the 1460s, and had not one single aggressive attack on any of my buildings in any game. Many people have had the same experiences....

and those of u who are making it seem like the lack of AI agression is not a problem are the ones that are making it not get fixed. I personaly dont understand the purpose of playing a game with no challenge, but who am I to say such things.... Play on easy but dont ruin the patch process for the rest of us who like challenge by making ti seem like the ai is fine when its clearly not

Yes well there is no combat as of right now. besides occasional skirmishes with rogue minor dynastys. As i said i dont even bother hiring thugs any more because i have no use for them unless i plan on sabotaging something. the ai never makes use of its thugs or sabatoages or firebombs, nothing really. its just no fun at the moment. i understand that some of you dont like combat or challenge and thats why there is an easy option. but for those of us who want a challenge and play on hard, we should have an ai that actually attacks

Nirvana, the AI is still ridiculously passive. I play all my games on hard, and not one major crested dynasty has ever made a significant attack on any of my buildings or units. They are completely useless. I am occasionally attacked outside town by the minor dynasty's or the rare burglary attempt by the random minor dynastys, but outside that nothing. I dont even bother making thugs anymore because they are a waste of money. I dont ever need them because im never attacked by the major dynasties. Defeats the whole purpose of playing.

Is this being looked at Nirvana? I mean this is kindof a big deal seeing as it makes what can potentially be a great game quite boring. Whats the point of playing with no real challange? I dont even make thugs anymore in my games because i really dont ever need them lol

I dont understand why this is not being addressed. I know there are several people having this issue. Every game i have played which is quite a few, I play on hard and not one time has a major dynasty ever made an attack. They simply do not attack at all. Its not a minor nerf, they are completely passive. They kill each other but not one bomb, firebomb, attack on my characters, nothing. The only time im ever attacked at all is by minor dynasty rogues. Never a major dynasty with an actual crest. Is this even being looked into??? I have seen several people mention this but never has it been properly addressed, id imagine a completely useless broken AI should be the number one bug fix, no?