Beiträge von Sainty

I played on hardest when testing this version.

The AI doesnt die so easy, and they gain lots of cash - but they arent investing in new buildings. I believe mostly cuz there arent more buildings to buy. The only way to gain new buildings is by brute force. There is no space either to build new buildings on the map I'm playing.

I didnt recieve any agression from the AI, even though I'm in a feud with all of them.

The 5 AI didnt buy titles higher than "Citizen without full civil rights" even though they got between 200k to 500k cash.

The offices looks like this:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9860/tg2r.th.png]

I have played 12 games or so and I did notice that the AI is trying to be somewhat agressive, the problem is that they do it infront of the guards so they stand no chance. In smaller villages where guards arent common, I sometimes get my business bombed. But thats all. No attack on a person or kidnapping :(

I like the suggestion from above, that the AI should be much more agressive towards me when we are in bad relations. Also, I feel it should target my vulnerable buildings, those outside the city limits (farms, woodchopper, castle etc).

And a fued should be a fued. Guts should fly when a war is declared. Mafia style, but 15th century modded which means poison, killing of the heir and what not :diablo:

It would also be nice to read something about me self on the cities notice board from time to time. I love the attention even tho its bad. :party:

- Hospitals, the dynasty AI doesnt seem to have any money to pay for the treatment, I dont know why, cuz they do have the cash. Maybe thats the message they say when they are enemies with the hospital owner? Anyhow, they get into a loop, walking out and back in, blocking the service for everybody else in need of medicin. I noticed this in all the hospitals.

- the item Spindle of the sleeping beauty, doesnt seem to work. I did it on my enemy, it said that I succeded, but no effect. The target didnt get any special icon, and she did came to the town hall meeting.

- Hypnosis pendulum, there is no icon so you can use it. Unless I'm doing it wrong.

- There is no option for having an affair when you upgrade your home. What happend is that my chars go automatically divorsed, yet they are still married. They are able to start couring and have an option for taking out a divorse. In the dynasty overwiev, they are still bounded. No icon for an affair what so ever.

- Automated carts from business in the town, come to the mines/woodchopper to get the raw material, but at the same time they dump their goods that they suppose to sell on the market. This blocks the slots in no time.

- Riding the horse is waaaay to expensive! :rofl:

I replayed the game on another map, with 3 cities. I played as a rouge.

Bugs that I noticed:

- When you give your fiance a present, she will gain hearts on top of her head, but the "courting bar" doesnt change. Tried to give her perfume and the engagement ring.

- The rum and grogg from the rouge pub doesnt cost 630 gold when you order it, instead it costs the double. Same with the rum, the price is double there too. I have 2 taverns, 1 in each city.

- Tax in the city is set to 0% and church fee is at 4%. SAme with the other city that I have my buildings at. Yet I'm paying 20'000 gold each turn when my income is around 43'000. I have only rouge buildings.

- When the robber camp is full and the robbers starts to bring in stolen goods, the camp starts to spawn carts on its own. I ended up having 6 carts out of 4 possible. The selling of goods is set to automatic, buying carts to manual.

- When in church during a ceremony and called to a meeting in the city hall, the sim stands up and walks out, but then he doesnt continue to run for the meeting. This is true for my own character as for AI.

- AI rouge that starts with a pub, always goes bancrupt after few (5) turns. Tried 3 different games, and he died off on his own in all of them.

- AI doesnt protect their buildings.

Suggestions

- Robbers camps are impossible to manage in my opinion. The carts guards are to strong, so my 3 robbers need to rest after every attack. I wish that they could hunt in a group, and when one of them is hurt, they go back to rest - all of them. Cuz if only one of them is laying way, there is 99% chance that he will die.

- Rum and grogg needs better description, especially regarding the selling price. Its confusing to not to know how much they actually earn.

The map Hannover (single city map) is bugged. Its also this map that I tested the game on. Played with 2 years per turn, and less ambient. 8 dynasties.

- The only orchidist there has two fields but you cant sow on them. You can destroy one of them and rebuild it, and then sow on it. The other one cannot be rebuild on the same spot, instead you have to place it on the other side of the map. If the AI owns the orchid, he goes dead after 15 rounds and the market will lack honey and fruit if the business isnt human controlled.

- The AI farmer that owns the Estate Farm in the west, doesnt build all the fields needed to support the town with raw materials.

- Most of the map cannot be built on outside the walls due to "this area cannot be reached". I wish it wasnt so, especially in the south (around the orchid). Room for a Pleasure Palace would be nice too. (maybe you can place one on the map so we could race to get it?)

- The hospitals arent sufficient enough, I'm always lacking bottles and pain medicine when the hospital is automated. Sometimes one of the nurses "freezez" when she is attending the sick with another sim. The icon that shows what she is doing starts to blink.

- When I tried to get married in the monastary, my fiance didnt want to follow me there. She always aborted just before the city wall. Same if I asked her to follow me. //replayed the map, it worked bug-free the second time I played

- When I sent out my child on the imperial schooling (that one for 10'000 gold), the kid went to the edge of the map and aborted her schooling.

- Later, when I sent her to accuire a profession, she aborted that too. Took me two tries before she ended her training.

- When you banish someone, she/he doesnt leave the city.

- There is still many empty seats in the town hall, even though the town went Imperial ages ago.