Beiträge von shot2bits

yeah i know that, if you look at the dynasty screen it will have an xp counter above the stats, and then to the left of that there is a render of your character. the counter above the render of my character is stuck at 500 for the starting character (including at game start) and stays like that when the other counter goes over 1100 which is the point he should level up, and i dont get the boxes next to the attributes the spend the points i should get.

ive played the game a fair amount in the past, and as i say this only happened after installing the latest beta patch

edit: started a game to take a screenshot to show you, notice the xp counter on the left is 500/1100 and i havnt even moved the character, while the one above the stats is 0, the one that is 0 will go up properly, but the one on 500 will stay at 500 no matter what i do

http://s80.photobucket.com/alb…on=view&current=xpbug.jpg

i hadnt played for a while and this is the first beta patch ive tried, it seemed to install properly as it had the proper version number on the main menu. everything seemed to be running fine but i eventually realised my characters xp was stuck and i couldnt level at all, it seemed to accumulate above the stats in the dynasty menu (i had 1300 or so xp at this point) but the xp counter in the portrait in the same menu said 500/1100 and 0/1100 xp for his wife, even thought the one above her stats had about 600, i tried restarting on a different map and i had the same problem, the main character started with 500/1100 xp but wouldnt go up no matter how much xp i gained

this isnt from a fresh install, so ill reinstall and apply the patch again to see if it fixes it