Beiträge von Metalage

Since the patch the game runs smoother it seems.

Things that may need fixing is:
    (agreeing from another post) On banking, I've found that very few if any NPC's take out loans. As a matter of fact not one was taken out. All my sales came from selling Copper/ Silver coins and other inventory items created.

Still see spinning carts as well as town guards and NPC's in roads from time to time, though it seems seldom that i do see this.

NPC's do not seem to use their money to purchase title's and progress as they use.

When buildings come up for sale the coin icon does not appear over buildings, i had to check the town hall listing for buildings up for sale. Not a big issue once i figured out where to find sales information, but it may make things easier for the gamer to see that icon hovering over the buildings.

I noticed in some maps NPC's don't always build mills for wheat and barley flour, and leaves some business stuck unless you build the mill your self, and run it or sell it off so an NPC can take it over and run it. Not sure if this is only with some maps or all.

Love some of the fixes and gameplay so far :)