Beiträge von McCoy!

Oh all english Users are welcome here :o)
    OK im make a english Area for Renaissance! All Users are importent to us!

Thanks MoK...Also I have to say you did a great job on the site renovation...:great:

at least McCoy found nirvanas lair. bad luck for you nirvana :P now you have to translate EVERY single newsflash :P

btw: google translate sucks ^^

EDIT: didn't we have an english part of this forum? mmh... mok probably deleted it some time ago....

Found? Check out my join date...I found this site before you :intello:
    And what do you mean he has to translate EVERY single newsflash? I KNEW you guys were holding out on me...its a conspiracy against North Americans :lol:

I should have started poking around in here earlier :na:

@MoK...I don't blame you for not getting it done right away, for some reason the english side of this forum never really took off :11:

Well I'm starting to realize why I have less then 20 posts in this forum...I have this overwhelming feeling (perhaps from lack of response) that nobody wants me here...:drunk:

As there is no English side to this forum, I am opening an English thread. As you can see the thread title is pretty general so you can post anything you want about Renaissance in this thread as long as its in English.

If this is posted in the wrong section of the forum please move as I tried to look up "Allgemeines" in google translate and got nothing. (What is it? German Slang :))

So whats up? Does any of my bilingual German friends have any juicy details for us poor monolingual English speaking folk?

we did not start yet with the beta test ;)

Thanks for the heads up guys...for some weird reason I thought beta testing on the german version began over a month ago?!?!?

I'll check back in a month or so for an update I guess

You are never alone ;)

It sure freakin feels that way...You Europeans get to have ALL the fun...lol. So how about a little ENGLISH update in regards to how the german testing is going!!! Bugs...features...you know interesting stuff like that which I am sure is posted all over the rest of this beta forum which unfortunately I cannot read :)

Thanks guys!!!

What a dead thread...lol. Hopefully this means the english version has yet to be tested!!!

Anyways I am finished my apprenticeship schooling and although my new computer is still broke I am back at home so now have access to my old computer. Hopefully I can still be of some help. Let me know :)

Take Care
    Brenn