Beiträge von Ironlion45

Though its been addressed before, and probably related to the POTES addon rather than BttR, I thought i'd post here and see if anyone knew what could cause this bug.

Where at some point in the day, probably related to sunrise/sunset effects, the effect will turn into a burning sky with red flashes going across the map, and it will persist.

There are some who have said to have fixed it by removing some shaders but this seems to only maybe fix it for the short term; it tends to reappear.

Its not likely related to out of date graphics drivers, as I have experimented with both the latest and a couple rolled-back drivers (Geforce 7600).

Ah, one really really wants to love this game, but constantly battling with these bugs, from the Excessively annoying to game killing ones; it gets to be just too much sometimes.

We can try to do it better in the next BttR, but a can not promise that ;)
    we'll try our best...it's very hard to translate it perfect...
    Take care,
    Andy.

Oh, I'm not bothered too much, I think the work you all have done on this addon is fantastic! Its one of the better efforts to modify ANY game I have ever seen, really.

And I suppose the name differences are not that much of an issue; after all most people playing TG2 are smart enough to figure it out :D.

Ah, okay! Well, thank you very much for your help.

It seems most changes are listed in the manual, from what i can see.

Though there are some issues with the translation of the manual itself... it uses inconsistent names for things in a few areas.

Its not that the translation in the manual is "wrong", but that it uses different translations of names than the names that were chosen for the actual english version of the game; for example the manual refers to "Myrmidons" who are called 'thugs' in the English version.

Mainly I just think its important that the names used in the manual are consistent with those used in the game itself. :p

There are some more confusing errors, such as the manual referring to the noble title 'viscount' getting the 'train children' measure, which I think is actually given at Landgrave in the game. (yet the list of titles in the manual does not make mention of a 'viscount' level)

Hello! Since this is my first post I'd like to introduce myself quickly. I have enjoyed both Europa 1400 (Die Gilde) and The Guild 2 for a long time, and Just recently spent a few hours playing with this addon, and I have so far been enjoying it tremendously. I dabbled in necromancy, and established a banking empire (Fuggers? Who're they? ;) )

I used this addon shortly after acquiring the PotES addon, and consequently i haven't had much time to play the 'official' addon without BttR also being installed.

This leaves me in the occasional position of wondering exactly what features (beyond the new professions/buildings/crafted items/etc.) are included in this addon; I have indeed read the manual; however It focuses on the major changes and has less mention of smaller changes or 'tweaks'.

I was just curious if there was a posted 'master list' of all changes made in this addon, both major and minor, including those in the patches?

If it exists but only auf Deutch, I could probably muddle through a translation at least well enough to get a basic understanding; but this also would be assuming that the only difference between the English and German versions are the language used for text.

Thanks for the help! :)