Beiträge von Duranoyr

I think its too frequent now, because i cant even do anything in one season if iam about to lose my office in the next... personally, i think it would be best if its once in 4 years, but only if you choose 1 year per season.
    And maybe a bigger salaries would be nice, 1000 gold or so for marshal is nothing... i get 15000 just selling pearl soup. :D

Wait until you get to Sovereign, see how bribes give you: "60.000" for one court session.

I think council meetings should have been more then only meetings where people getting kicked or trying to bribe/flatter to get into higher ranks. Getting removed or get promoted isn't really what a real council should look like at my opinion.

(For this feature)
    I think it would be awesome to make this situation every 2 rounds or every 4 years. (not sure what to do when you choose 1 or 3 years each round, but make it more randomly some how)

(For added feature)
    I think it would be awesome to make this situation of counciling kicking and promoting more randomly. And add a total different scenario inside the council. For example.. Defend the choices you made for the things you have priliveges for. Or try to make an system where a city can also be a republic and/or democratic where everyone in the city can vote for certain people. that are on the notice board. in the middle of the town (like the marketplace)

(In general)
    I think Guild 2 could have so much more added features then it has now, i mean this game is already awesome in his needs. but making more features for not only certain characters would be good as well. This game has so much potential, and can be so orginal, it just needs that certain mindsetting where people get more interacted inside the world, and are not really limited to features. Then this game could be an actual thing for everyone in the world.

(Balance wise)
    Council meetings can give alot of profit when you reach Sovereign or higher (inside imperial level) That it could make more profit then normal buildings and even your losses from applying would exactly be payed back in the end.
    I think there should be an feature where people are not only limited to hate and too friendlyness, but also to fame that you make with your guild and that people knowledge you for been guild leader. And then make a balance between this. or add a feature (as i said before) that everyone in town can vote as well.

(Interesting *thingy* i found as well...)
    37. Sometimes sovereigns or one tier lower then the Sovereign, are able to get back into the same position when they were exactly kicked, at the previous council meeting. (this is only possible for shadow dynasties) (Might also happen to higher then the Sovereign)