Beiträge von Freeasabird

Hi, i tried using the error report feature, but it didn't work for whatever reason, it tells me to fill in the unfilled text boxes (i did this) but it just wouldn't work so i'm posting my error report here instead. and i'm sorry for posting here specifically don't know where else to post this until the error reporting thing is fixed.

I'm having an issue with some sound effects in game, occasionally a sound would loop over and over, like a cow mooing for instance. And it just won't stop unless i move the camera away from the area the sound is playing, which is where my guy is or where i'm managing my business or in my home, wherever.
    I move the camera away the sound gets quieter and stops, i move back and MOO, MOO, MOO, MOO, MOO, MOO and so on.
    Now, the Mooing tends to stop, Eventually, And its not just cow sounds that happens on occasion.
    Burping,(not heard yet) Npc's Talking,(heard) Whispering(Heard-(especially creepy/Maddening after a few minutes O_o) and it's completely random on top of all that. Any chance you guys could take a look at this, when you have a spare minute? please thanks.

I'm using Version 4.21(FINAL) and Megamod pack 0.82(great mod btw [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.theguild3.info/wcf/images/smilies/smiley5.png] )

I'm looking to see what's up with that Mega mod pack. I downloaded it and put (all) the files into the games mod folder and of course it didn't work (didn't show up in the mod loader) so obviously i did something wrong somewhere. So How exactly (step by step if you please) do i install that mod? ?(

And could you perhaps make a video about this subject on youtube or something it would really help. because i can't find squat about how to do this anywhere. and your FAQ is completely empty for some reason. :/