Beiträge von garwan50

my big issue here is not being able to click on the buildings when selecting a building to add as a waypoint.....sometimes i can click it, but 99% fo the time it never highlights

You can use the important building panel on the right and maybe even the map to select a building, I have the same issue so that's how I deal with it.

I have a question of my own, is there an "overview trading routes" panel ? A way to see how many trading routes you have, and what do they do ? Also do you have to start over the trading route settings or can you just modify it like changing the numbers, stuff like that ?

Hello,

thanks for the tutorial, it's really helpfull !

I just had a few questions :
    Are items in items.dbt has to be between 1 and 999 only ? If it's more than that it wouldn't work ?
    What is the value of buildtime in game ? if buildtime = 1 then it will take 1 hour to produce it ?
    If min stock = 0, then the sell value will never be green ?
    If I want to make the mod requiring the modlauncher, i have to use text.xml and not text.dbt right ?

Anyway i've managed to create an item thanks to you, i'm looking forward to try to make something more advanced! It's only the second game i've liked enough to try to mod it (the first one being Fallout 3), and without this kind of tutorial i'll be completly lost lol.