Feedback and suggestions

• I really like this game. Here are some problems I have run into and suggestions that have come to my mind.

These are the really frustrating, almost game-breaking issues that really need fixing.

1: Disobedience of subjects: For me the biggest problem has been thugs refusing to attack their targets, persons and buildings alike. Sometimes thugs will just stand there with their weapons drawn doing nothing before I order them to run back and fort until they finally obey the order. I have also had a lot of similar problems with attacking buildings, thugs will just run around looking for nice place or something and then often just stand still until I have done the same running and re-ordering the attack for some time. This is especially common after the thugs have stopped attacking the building after a certain level of damage (building sieging damage?).

2. Buggy automanagement: Another big problem has been the building auto-management. Production facilities simply often won't buy/get the recourses they are supposed to: Smithy woudn't get the wood from market and iron from the mine even though there was plenty and they were ordered to keep material for 12 hours of production. They also won't take the goods to the market.

The next are't really problems or bugs, just small suggestions that woud make the game smoother to play. (Just my opinion of course. If some of these already exist, please tell me how to use them :mdr:)

1. Automatically continue working: When working dynasty member is ordered to pay extra or whip his workers he/she should automatically continue with his/her work after finishing. It's quite boring to wait every time for the ~30 seconds the action takes and then manually order the dynasty member to get on with it.

2. Search best emplyee: Searching fitting employees from dozens of candidates is just time consuming and boring. There should also be an option to search for most fitting employees starting with the youngest persosns of right profession (from the same group you would otherwise have to search entirely). This woudn't really make the games easier, it would just eliminate the "click-click-esc-click-click-esc..." -ritual.

3. Follow person: Especially when trying to get someone married following a person would be a really usefull skill (not just asking them to follow my dynasty person).

4. Dynasty member under attack -message: Proper alert when my emplyees or dynasty members are under attack. Now it's just a blinking portrait that really informs you of attack going on. When dynasty member is under attack (and player is not watching/ordering him/her to fight) there shoud be proper pop-up with go-to option and noisy warning sound. It really sucks to lose a family member just because you didn't notice the problem before the R.I.P. message.

5. Who killed who-message with seach option: Once one of my dynasty members got killed outside the mine she was working at. As I didn't manage to see who was the murderer and coudn't see it from anywhere I had to lay my personal vendetta on every rogue of the countryside. It would also be nice to see if rogues (or other emplyees) are working for some non-dynasty family. They don't have family insignias on their portraits so at least I haven't figured out how I could find out who they are working for.

These are some bigger/unrealistic suggestions that would most likely require lot of work and could significantly change the gameplay balance.

1. Active inactive dynasty members: If you aren't following strict one-child policy there will always be couple dynasty members who are just walking around your house doing nothing. It would be nice if they had the lives of their own: get a job or spend money on stuff being the spoiled rich kids they are and maybe even get married and stuff like that. For that they woud get experience and use it themselves. This way when made active dynasty members they woudn't so often be useless level 1 good-for-nothings.

2. Fighting inside a building: It's a bit boring and silly that you can't attack someone even though your thugs are surrounding him inside a small house at countryside far from any guards in the middle of the night. It would be better if your guys coudn't enter someone else's house (or other non-public building) before it is sufficiently damaged (like metaphor for kicking down the door :smile: ) and then they coud attack even though they are inside. Fighting in public buildings like inns and town hall could also be made possible if doormen were added to inns as an building upgrade or the same way you can hire protectors for carts.

3. Less artificial restrictions: It would generaly be more immersive if sabotaging and murdering was restricted with consequential factors rather than artificial restrictions. For example, instead of giving the sovereign of the town "untouchability", he should be protected by the best men of town guard and attacking him would lead to all of town guard and even some members/thugs of other families to join the fight against you (unless they hate the sovereign themselves) and as a reasult of the attack your reputation in the eyes of everyone would crash down and lead to problems like getting sued and getting attacked by building inspections and trade restrictions. Getting tortured and getting thrown in the jail without trial. Same thing with the things like bombing a building, instead of preventing the new bombing with cooldown, the building could get surrounded by the town guard and coudn't therefore be attacked for some time, unless you are willing to kill the entire town guard and face the consequences. All this would make the politics more realistic giving even higher importance for good relationships to right people.

4. No glitching trough objects: This really doesn't effect the gameplay, it just looks cheap when people walk inside a well when they get water and take a shortcut trough every corned on their way. This really isn't a thing of high importance but I woudn't mind seeing it fixed :smile:.

Most of these things have probably been suggested somewhere already, so sorry about that.