Presentation, questions and suggestions.

• Hi , i'm new in this forum, i come from italy, i can speak a bit german, but i prefer to use english!

First of all thanks for your great job, this game as a lot of potential, i think can be the best game of this genre.

I'm playing on version 4.15 but i will soon update to lastest beta so that i can help you and leave feedbacks.
    Unfortunately i dont have much time, but i think i can do a 5-6 hrs session of play once every week, so i can test well.

Now i want to notice to you the following issue:

I've been playing a game in Hansa map , i wanted it to be difficult, so i set 12 dinasties. What i noticed is that the dinasties are weak, they:

1)come to an end often, even if not attacked-damaged by me
    2)dont open news businesses , they only upgrade the business they have
    3)the politc sistem dies because no-one takes the empty places left when the older poltics dies, this bringing politics to be really boring, because its too easy to take a place which is left emply, i think there should be always at least one candidate if a place is left empty.
    4)the AI is REALLY slow in purchasing new titles: after 60 yrs of play when i was "citizen" there was only one AI opponent with "citizen without full rights" and all the other were "commoner" or "yeoman"

Did you already know this issues, or maybe they are not real issue and can be solved just adjusting the config difficulty file? Especially the politics, its really boring that there are so many empty places, it should be one of the most important feature in the game, so there should ALWAYS be applicants.

Last thing i think its a bit buggy: During a trial it can happen that is called as part of jury one member of MY family when I'M the accuser!
    This is obviously unfair because i have one vote assured, i think family members should be excluded when in the trial another family member takes part.

thank you for reading me and for your work, i'll stay tuned to see what happens and soon will d/l last patch and start betatesting.

• Some people claim dynasties don't put up enough of a fight.

But some of what you are experiencing has been fixed, the plague doesn't wipe nearly as many enemies out and the AI isn't running across the map to attack people or getting in huge fights in the market.

Also, the AI should have more gold since their high-level workers won't be constantly killing each other off.

But some of what you are saying is still a concern for some people.