Distance and attractivity

• I wondered in code, what is the measure for distance and attractiveness?

I know the calculation in the code, and its usage, but i never knew the modifier! For instance, some code sets max distance to 50000 (what? meters?), or some code looks the attractiveness of an whorehouse so it could set "a tip", but i have no clue what is that modifier "5" or "500"...

I tired to track it, but I was unsuccessful.

• 1) Could you give me an example (roughly from your head) some distance, so that I can use it to measure other distances? (For instance: distance from Hamburg to Danzig is roughly xxxx "pixels")

2) Also, about attractiveness, do every building starts with 0, and raises itself with addons (building improvements) and actions (serving guests)?

3) Then Also, do 4th Skill "Best house in town" also concerns Whorehouses (Divehouses)?

P.S.
    I extracted most of the files in the excel, and sorted them out, so I basically know what is where. And i remember seeing many lines that were out of alignment, and many lines that had crooked code or meaningless code. Fixing them could lower the size of lua/dbt...etc, thus lowering RAM usage and CPU usage maybe. But I'll say more of that when we enable bug-tracking thread.