fish availability

• This topic has probably already come up directly or indirectly in another discussion, but I want to address it individually since I think fish is the only resource entirely dependent on map conditions.

Essentially, non-water maps have no access to fish. At first this doesn't seem to be an issue but some high level alchemy recipes rely on fish.

I'm fairly certain I recall Nirvana mentioning that it isn't possible to change the maps to make fish available, but is there a way to make them available in the market without changing the way other goods work? In other words, can you just make fish available every so often and not touch the way other items enter and leave the market?

Another idea for this that would require more work is to allow people to buy goods that have a zero stock in the market. Any items bought like this would cost double (for an import fee).

I do see two problems with this: 1. Rich players might just buy tons of weapons and armor regardless of their stock levels, creating balance issues; 2. If the AI bought items at double price on a regular basis it would make them completely unprofitable.

Maybe there would be a way around this, but if not, what I'm basically proposing is that fish make their way to all markets one way or another.