The Guild 2: PotES - Back to the Roots and Sovereign Edition [ENG & GER] download

• Hallo fellow Guild members!

After years of searching, I managed to stumble upon the English version of Back to the Roots and Sovereign Edition, along with the Hotfix for unofficial patch 2.2. The German versions are easier to find but I still included them in the pack. I also included the manuals and changelogs for both the English and German versions on the MEGA link if you wish to take a look over them without the need to download and install the mods ;)

For the English version:

- Clean install of TG2:PotES (ENG version 2.0 / 2.1)

- Extract the Refreshing Pack 2.2 + HFix 0.5 archive which contains both the installer (BTTR + SE + Patch -2.2 + Mod-Pack Installer.exe) and HotFixes 0.5

- Launch BTTR + SE + Patch -2.2 + Mod-Pack Installer and install in your TG2:PotES directory

- Extract the files from HotFixes 0.5 in your TG2:PotES directory and overwrite all files when it asks if you wish to do so.

- Enjoy!

For the German version:

- Clean install of TG2:PotES (GER version 2.0 / 2.1)

- Extract the BttR_Sovereign_GER archive which contains the following installers (SetupBttR.exe, Patchv1.2ger.exe, Setup_Herrscheredition_DV.exe and Setup_HE_Hotfix212_DV.exe)

- Launch SetupBttR.exe and install in your TG2:PotES directory

- Install Patchv1.2ger.exe in your TG2:PotES directory

- Install Setup_Herrscheredition_DV.exe in your TG2:PotES directory

- Install Setup_HE_Hotfix212_DV.exe in your TG2:PotES directory

- Enjoy!

MEGA link

Mediafire link

Gofile link

I hope these files never disappear again from the face of the internet since it was a pain in the rump to find them once more. If anyone has the original English installers, hopeful MoK , I wouldn't mind if those got uploaded too, for the sake of preserving them :)

• EvilGeniusRo

Hat den Titel des Themas von „TG2: PotES - Back to the Roots and Sovereign Edition [ENG & GER] download“ zu „The Guild 2: PotES - Back to the Roots and Sovereign Edition [ENG & GER] download“ geändert.