Beiträge von Fajeth

AddEvidence has undocumented parameters.

Script Docu says:

But you can add additional aliases (variable, at least 10) to the function to share the evidence

So you can use it like this:

AddEvidence("", "Destination", "EvidenceVictim", Evidence, "Destination", "Sim0", "Sim1", "Sim2", "Sim3", "Sim4", "Sim5", "Sim6", "Sim7", "Sim8", "Sim9")

Remember: it creates one new memory event; all sims will have the same memoryevent. So if that gets to court, it will cleared from all memories

Note also: it will add with 100% credibility for all Sims

Ja, das Modpack setzt da neue Grenzen und Preise, um das Spiel halbwegs in der Balance zu halten und vor zu vielen Objekten zu schützen :)

Falls du die Datei anpassen willst, schau dir mal DB/NobilityTitles.dbt mit Notepad an

Hello! Glad you like the mod.

Yes, a new version is in the making. However rather than just an update, it will be a rebuilt of the old mod.

To avoid some old bugs and also because I don't like certain changes anymore, we have started from scratch.

Most things will eventually re-added, but the first release will focus on smaller improvements, bugfixes, visual updates and quality of life changes. It also will come in multiple languages, I got many new translators to join the crew.

We are in a very early stage. But I would like to release a first public testing version this year. Many cool new things are planned, even huge reworks on professions and AI. But that will come a bit later, first version should rather feel like an improved Vanilla version, where we can build on.

You can join our (multilanguage) discord, its very active and you can even join the internal testing crew if you want.

https://discord.gg/G9BGJfh

Hello everyone. I spend many hours in the last days to work on the character design, namely: The sets of hair, clothing, beards and hats you can choose from. I think I have a profound knowledge of the file now and I want to share my findings with you.

When I have the time I will share more interesting things regarding character creation. But for now lets get started.

CharModels.dbt contains the following values:
    "id" INT -1| -- internal ID. Afaik nothing important, but has to be unique as always.
    "name" STRING 0| -- name is referred to in the Objects folder. That is important if you want to add multiple clothing (namely: armor) for that character.
    "male" INT 0 | -- 1 = male 0 = female (or animal)
    "class" INT 0 | -- referred to Classes.dbt
    "cloth" LIST 0 | -- probably the texture of the character model?
    "skins" LIST 0 | -- The faces. To see all possibilites check out the Textures - folder and search for *face. You can add new faces but not more than 8. If you have less than 8, it will cycle. If you enter nothing, apparently the child-faces will be set as default faces.
    "beards" LIST 0| -- to see all, get Nifscope and open Objects/characters/beardlibrary.nif
    "hairs" LIST 0 | -- to see all, get Nifscope and open Objects/Characters/hairlibrabry.nif
    "type" INT 0 | -- 1 is used for childs and 2 for adults. Probably for scaling the hair and faces
    "hats" LIST 0| -- to see all, get Nifscope and open Objects/Characters/hatlibrabry.nif
    "profession" INT 0 | -- referred to Professions.dbt
    "armortype" INT 0 | -- 0 means it will always use the default model, 1 means you need different models for each armor, in reference to the 'name' you chose earlier. So to make a scholar use visible armor you need to change this to 1 and then create (or copy) models and name them dyn_scholar_cloth, dyn_scholar_plate etc. If the game misses a file it will crash.

So far so clear but it gets more complicated. The order of the 'skins' will determine which position in charactercreation the face will be. NPCs will choose random. Same goes for beards. Hairs have 'position IDs'. They double up each time. The maximum you can use in the character creation is again 8. So you need: 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128 allways in pairs with the string of the hair-name.

Keep in mind that some hairstyles are not completed unless you add a hat. Other hairs will clip through the hats, so there is a limited number of combination.
    To make hats for a hairstyle available you have to assign the hat a number. You have to choices: Choose the exact same position ID (for example 4, to combine it with hair in position 4) OR you use a value below the next position to include all positions below.

Example:
    If you have "HAT_XYZ" 7 the hat will appear at positions 1,2,4 but NOT 8+.
    To have the options of no hat (or masks) you simply add a "none" POSITION-NUMBER.

You can add multiple hats for the same position but you should try to use groups instead of writing every hat for every position (it will get a rather long table otherwise)

Thats all for now, happy testing!

German:

In 0.95 wurde die Wichtige Personen-Liste umgebaut, sodass sie performanter ist und nicht mehr ALLE Dynastiecharaktere direkt angezeigt werden. Manche müssen über Familienmitglieder gefunden werden.

ALLERDINGS hat sich dabei der Fehlerteufel eingeschlichen. Das beigefügte Verzeichnis (einfach entpacken im Hauptverzeichnis) behebt dies.

English:

In 0.95 the Important-Persons list has been altered to not showing every single family member of any dynasty (mainly due to performance reasons). You can still find those characters if you click on the dynasty and see the family members. That being sad, the filter has some bugs ...

The file below fixes this issue. You only need to extract it to the main directory of your game and overwrite the old files.

Ich wäre an nem Fazit zum letzten Modpack interessiert. Ich weiß ja, dass du es sehr magst, aber ein differenziertes Feedback, was gut ist, was dich stört, wenn möglich jeweils warum, das wäre für Reforged sehr nützlich! Und in Videoform schön gebündelt und zugänglich :D

Zufällig heißt, ich bin nicht ganz sicher, welche Aktionen genau es verursachen, obwohl ich wohl zumindest den Grund kenne, warum der Fehler überhaupt auftritt. Es kann mit deinen Schergen ne ganze Weile gut gehen, muss aber nicht...