Beiträge von sirs69

interesting. i've seen no increase yet, but i'm only 10-15 rounds in. i've gotten "attacked" a couple times but when i go there nothing is happening. trying diff maps also ..

edit: abnormally agressive is how guild should be?? :D at least it was when vanilla first came out

as previous stated, the latest patch is your best bet, but there's still a ton of bugs. none of the old mods work. though some of them are easy to make yourself

medic works much better than ever before, since it's an integral part of the game.. AFAIK the bank loan is still useless, or the loans paid out are just chump change to serfs. i havent tried it lately.

not many people bought this game i gathered, because of Jowood's poor track record with Guild 2.. sadly, this game is no exception. :((

scrums, i did your fix and my main characters still stop working.

did this to ProduceGoods.lua :

- Sick people don't visit hospitals that can't cure their illness because the building level is too low anymore -- broken? just started game in cologne, scholar. someone with the flu visited my pesthouse, though no infirmary in town yet.

- AI patients leave the hospital after not being treated for 3 hours works

turned on AI managed, (not sure if part of medicus 'script') my main char continued to make soap when there were several people waiting. this was after hours (workers sleeping).

AI dynasty member, came in healed already, left, then came back again getting to front of line. medicus said nothing wrong with you

2. Not sure how market stocking is supposed to work now, but the AI wood cutter is only supplying oak and no pine. There is also no wool, and rarely leather. It could just be that someone is buying everything up before I see it. On that note, I'm curious about the market stats. Does the "buy" column represent what the market is buying most or what the customers are buying most?

i've noticed this too, they don't seem to make it. i sat for several rounds waiting and waiting. naturally, i gave up waiting and took the woodcutter hut. put on AI managed production to see and it still didn't make any pine.

and to note, there was absolutely zero resistance when taking the hut. it was AI dynasty owned. on hard, as always.

thnx for the patch! looks like i missed out on the testing, hehe

Scholar medicus, ai managed employees keep trying to use quicksalve when there is none in stock. also if they have lavender in their backpack they'll also go in an infinite loop.

the only other biggie right now (IMHO :winktongue:) is the AI managed buildings, owner characters stop working, seems to happen around level3 building upgrade

the midnight medicus hassle is normal, you'll get used to ignoring it eventually :lol:

as to the plague and difficulty, you betcha. who wants to play on easy though :( .. difficulty, (i assume) is measured by how easily it will spread.

Ack I too have noticed this bug, it seems that the AI Management wont use my Dynasty Member who owns the building to produce or (in the case of hospitals) treat other characters. This happens after some time and I have yet to know what causes it. Some says it happens when I level a building up, I'll try to test that later.

yah, this one keeps happening. it last happened to me last night at some point around the time of upgrading hospital and church to lvl 5. i haven't found the exact trigger but that maybe it... very annoying :) :lol:

Patch 4.16b - released on 06.09.2010
    - Combs/Wooden pins/Fittings problem solved tested
    - Combs can be produced in the high-level joinery tested
    - Mill doesn't stop production when resources are low tested
    - Mushrooms are also available in Vienna now tested
    - Stonelilies are also available in Transylvania now tested
    - Chances for plague decreased in early game tested?

notes:
    fittings work
    ran the mill low/empty several times, did fine
    plague 1408, 1yr turns, hospitals have big issues

also:

• when AI managed, owner stops working eventually
    • guards attack at random
    • waylay/burglary, robbers run into town and fight
    • extort amount too high with rich dynasties
    • market weapon stock issues, all helmets and daggers
    • AI dynasties too easy? no challenge or not aggressive
    • hansa map, too many foundries
    • plague unbearable
    • or hospital AI not working right

:cry: let me know if you need a tester, heh

p.s. on the hospitals, seems the AI sells the medicine/pain, pain med takes too long to make, not enough people administering, etc..