AI, owner character eventually stops working

• Ack I too have noticed this bug, it seems that the AI Management wont use my Dynasty Member who owns the building to produce or (in the case of hospitals) treat other characters. This happens after some time and I have yet to know what causes it. Some says it happens when I level a building up, I'll try to test that later.

• Ack I too have noticed this bug, it seems that the AI Management wont use my Dynasty Member who owns the building to produce or (in the case of hospitals) treat other characters. This happens after some time and I have yet to know what causes it. Some says it happens when I level a building up, I'll try to test that later.

yah, this one keeps happening. it last happened to me last night at some point around the time of upgrading hospital and church to lvl 5. i haven't found the exact trigger but that maybe it... very annoying :) :lol:

• My fisherman in Düsseldorf stops working from time to time. Can't say what's causing it. Maybe surrounding buildings or roads? I've noticed carts go around town to the market instead of direct route and always circling a bit in front of the hut.

• I observed that when you upgrade a building (in the moment when you press the button to upgrade) the character stop working.

The character also stop working when there are no ressources to produce something. The other workers just wait until they have new ressources available. The main character leaves the production after a few "ressourcesless" moments (a few seconds) and wont go back automaticaly.

Does this make sense?

weltenbrand

Edit: Version 4.15