Character stuck when being treated at medicus

• I posted this in the Jowood forums and a few people mentioned they'd seen something similar, but I would like to post it here as well to see if I'm the only one who has seen this:

One of my characters was being treated at a medicus and had to lay down on the bed. During treatment the medicus worker went home (I assume) and left work, leaving me laying on the bed. When she came back the next day I was still there and she started treating new people, some of them laying on top of my character.

I basically had to load an older save.

Anyone seen this?

• I have never had my character personally stuck at the medicus, but I do play a Scholar and run a Hospital.

I have made my own post, but kinda on the other side of the tracks.

My "nuses" are helping people, and they help a certain patient and makes them lay down on the bed, and the person ends up getting stuck on the bed.

Now this is a computer character that gets stuck, but I beleive the problems are related, I just am the one administering rather than receiving the aid.

Generally the computer will eventually leave, or I can "evacuate" the building to get them out, but since you have no control over such things, the only suggestion I have is to save right before you visit the medicus.

Since the game is a little buggy, and I don't know all the ins and outs, I generally save once a day, on my own save, because the auto-save will sometimes crash my game.

I also save before doing anything new that I am unsure about, such as buying a "Shipment of armor" from the "guild house", because the first time I did it and did not save, the armor shipment was bugged or something and when I opened it I received nothing, and I really couldn't afford to receive nothing.

But yes, your problem has happened to me, in a way, and like I said, just save often!