Several suggestions

• First of all, great thanks to Runeforge guys from a Guild 1 (Gold) player! Guild 2 as it was at begin was full of bugs and lacking any challenge, so I've stopped playing it and returned to G1. Now, I have to admit, G2-Renaissance is a big step towards making a balanced and playable economic management game! Yet, there is a lot to do.

G2 as it is now has many advantages over G1: opponents don't cheat building and repairing for free, they are actually killable; random factor is heavily downgraded; there are no more such obvious way to make insane wealth like marrying an old baroness or capturning a thieves guild with PC guardsmen for free just to sell it. Still, I would say there are several features from the original G1 which HAVE to be added to G2!

1) "Reserved" slots in building/cart inventory.
    I don't like to make AI rule my business. In G1 it was easy to set up an automatic production without hiring a master: you set a cart to bring resources from the market and bring back crafts for sale. Of course, you had to set it buy a bit more resources than needed, so your smithy or carpentry doesn't stop because of having no resources. It finally gets balanced by itself. For example, you end up with 4 slots in your smith almost filled with gold, gems, grindstones and polish; plus 2 horsecarts - one with two slots almost filled with gold/gems, another with 2 slots of stones/polish. There is a slot at smithy to store production (gold chains), and a slot in each cart to bring it back to market. This smithy just provides you with money flow and takes no attention (unless some worker dies). Now, it is not possible in G2 :( just because resources and production share the same slots, and there could be more than one slot filled with given type of goods. It's ok during the day, while there are serfs working on certain type of craft (a slot gets reserved for it even if it is empty). At night it breaks down. Serfs leave the place, a cart filled with (say) iron comes, fills up an "iron slot" and unloads remaining to the "reserved" (say) axe slot. At morning serfs are unable to produce axes because of no space to store it! Buying additional slots doesn't solve the problem, just postpones it. Suggestion: make it possible to manually "reserve" slots in carts as well as in stores for certain type of goods.

2) Load how many?
    In G1 you were able to set your cart to try loading certain amount of goods at the destination point. Say, I send this cart to the market and order it to bring me 10 bars of iron; in case there are less than 10 available, bring me as much as possible. This option is unavailable in G2! In case there are just 8 iron currently available, I can order my cart to bring me 5 max. WHY?? Who cares if there are 10 available now or not? Maybe currently there are just 8, so what? bring me 10 NEXT TIME! Suggestion: use the same interface (vertical slider) which is used at market when buying goods manually to set up needed amount of goods for my carts (rather than set of "1", "5", "10", etc buttons), no matter how many are available at the destination at this moment.

3) Set up a trading route? How about editing it?
    There was pretty damn decent interface to edit trading routes of your carts in G1. Too bad there are none in G2... Sometimes I select a cart (to check what is it carrying, or just due to misclick), then quickly right-click to the ground for fast scrolling... and my trading route is gone, because my cart "forgets" about it and just starts moving to a given point. Suggestion: make it possible to save and edit trading routes some day?

4) Bribe of 500, 2500 or 5K gold only?
    In G1 it was possible to increase "default" bribe amount by any size (from 500 to 10k gold), divisible by 500. In G2 sometimes 2500 is not enough, and 5k is too much. Even worse, when 5k is not enough, and you have to wait for a game hour to bribe again! Suggestion: use "market" vertical slider to indicate exact bribe size, with a step of 500 and maximum of 10k.

5) Repeated actions.
    There could be more options to automate some mundane tasks. For example, Train task could have more suboptions: "once" and "repeatedly" (i.e. start to train again as soon as previous train session is finished). Bomb/Fire bomb task could have suboptions "once", "until sufficiently damaged" and "until destroyed". Also, in case this part is implemented, would be cool to receive a message like "one of your opponents' buildings is sufficiently damaged" (which means: ready to be captured).

... more to come.

Thanks in advance!