Stone Tops

• From Jowood Forum (since these forums are both being used):

I bought some stone tops to kick my kid down with some experience, as the item says it does (and which it did in the first Guild). I brought them back to the house and had the kid move the top into his inventory, but he couldn't use it. Ok, no problem... I just figure the dad (or mom) has to give it to him. So I put the top in one of dad's slots and, pleasantly, a measure appeared that would apparently allow for him to give the top to one of his kids (when you click on it, it asks you to target a kid in your dynasty). However, when I selected this measure, I could not select my son to give it to even though he was in the same room.

So has anyone figured out how to do this? Either it's a bug (which wouldn't be surprising given the Stonecuttery's recent addition), or perhaps I can't give it to him since he's 12. That's still a kid by the game's definition I'd think, but maybe this needs to be done pre-school/apprentice? Anyway, it's not a gamebreaker or anything since experience is easy to get, but I'd still like to do it. So... anyone? (And note: I don't want to edit code. Just trying to perform this seemingly simple action.)

• Ok, I tested it a little more.

I was able to use the top on my age 0 daughter. When I clicked on the measure, a little top appeared above her head, I clicked on her, and bam, 705 XP.

But I couldn't use it again after that. So I figured you can only use it every four-year span, since it'd otherwise be too exploitative for a one-year turn. Anyway, I still tried at every age between 1 and 8 and couldn't use it at all. So I'm thinking you can only use one top per kid, period. As said in the post above, I can't use it on the 12-year-old son, so it must need to be used before their apprenticeship.

Has anyone been able to use more than one top on a single kid? And at what ages? Cuz either I've got it figured out, or my game is bugged, which you never know with this game! [Blockierte Grafik: http://forum.runeforge-game-studio.com/images/smilies/wink.gif] Anyway, seems fair to only be able to use such a powerful item once. So I'm cool with that.