Another Spinning Carts Post

• I know the spinning carts bug has been reported before, but I have to bring it up again. Yes, I have the spinning carts in the game I'm playing in Lyon, Macon, and Belley (it's only happening in Macon). What's more annoying than that, though, is bailiffs, guards, and dynasty characters (including my own) are getting caught in this 'vortex' as well. I can easily get my own out, and I know the trick to get them out, but they just end up back in again, so why bother? Also, people are getting stuck in the hospital doors, or just outside of them (this is in Lyon). This combines for a much less enjoyable game, obviously, since people and goods are perpetually stuck.

I'm only bringing this up again because I want to ask: is this being worked on? I know it's pretty much just Nirvana, so it's hard to get to all the bugs, but I just wanted to check. I'm still running v4.15, but I don't see anything about these bugs in the beta patches anyway, besides maybe the medicus/hospital. Sorry if this is brought up too often (I don't see any other post on this newer forum about it, though), but it's important! Thanks for reading! :)

Edit: Oops, there is indeed a related post already by RedCommissar. Sorry!