Imperial Büros in der falschen Stadt

• Nun, das ist. Ich machte alles, was ich konnte, um Köln als Hauptstadt zu bekommen, aber einer anderen Stadt habe alle meine Fortschritte. :aww:
    Es gibt einen Weg Ich kann diese Diebe (einschließlich des Königs) bedauern die zweite sie mich Ansturm auf die Politik nichts machen? Wie jeden töten dort? Vergiftungen alle? Die Zerstörung aller Gebäude?

Wie mache ich die Stadt eine Ebene zurück gehen? Ich habe bisher in diesem Spielstand ... Ich möchte nicht, alles zu verlieren, weil der einzige Weg ... wieder ab?

---------------------------------------
    Can anyone point me to the English forums, please? I think I'm lost :winktongue:

Imperial offices in wrong city

Well, that is. I made everything I could to get Cologne as the capital, but another city stole all my progress. :aww:
    There is a way I can make these thieves (including the king) regret the second they made me rush at politics for nothing? Like killing everyone there? Poisoning everyone? Destroying all the buildings?

How I make the city go back one level? I got so far in that savegame... I would not like to lose everything because the only way... is starting again?

• afaik there is no way to degrade a town again...
    but if u have a good stand move to an other town... you can keep all your buildings (give them to the ai-management for earning money) but move with your family to the capital.
    i think its more intresting to have muildings in more then just one city...