Court Session - verdict problem -

• I had, many times, seen where, for instance, Accuser made a case against defendant almost all the way (death penalty in the end, after unsuccessful "not guilty" talk by the defendant), but he asked for lower punishment first. (Thats not the problem here.)

And 2 judges were more then glad to accuse him, one being his dynasty (Defendant's). Those 2 were in the death penalty zone, and they voted NOT-GUILTY, and even defendat's, who was shown he WAS in the Pillory zone, voted not guilty)... So you can imagine what implication this made on the verdict.

We either need some code revisiting, or at least implementing some penalty to the judge(s), when they act ouside their "supposed" zone... Rumors about un-fair judges...etc Lowering overall reputation...etc Insert a class moment, of course.

• Yeah, court has rather... *weird* logic, which is probably bugged. I've seen (being a mediator as main PC) the following situation. Accuser brings up some more or less reliable proof and asks for high fine. Jurors were in some milder zone (like pillory). In case I say "not guilty", they both disagree, and convict defender to be fined. When I reload and say "guilty", they quickly move into leftmost position, and acquit the defender totally! So the only thing that matter are relations between court chairman and his jurors? Nobody cares for proofs and whatever accuser/defendant say?

P.S. Not sure if this has to be added to the bug list, or we just don't understand this complicated logic...

• Sometimes you can see that the accused tries to defend himself and that his speech changes the "zone" of the judge far more than the accuser's speech.

So it's not only about your own verdict. Sometimes the skill- and relationship-values are that extrem that the outcome of the speeches also can't be predicted.

• I'll try to dissect whole code for court then, try to see if there is anything that can be fixed/upgraded....etc And i'll post here, at least explanation fully how the court system works (together with math calculations...etc)