icons above people/buildings?

• I noticed that I no longer see any icons above buildings like when they are for sale. Same with people when trying to court them or do anything else. I know they were in the other games so just wondering if they took them out or if it's some kind of bug?

Also are you only able to praise certain people as when ever I hold a sermon I try to praise and every time I try to put my mouse over someone/anyone in the church it never goes off gray and won't let me click them.

• You can see icons above people ready/able to court you once you select "court" action. As for icons above buildings - this feature did really exist in Guild 1 (Europa 1400), but it was never implemented in Guild 2, AFAIK.

• I disagree, within Guild 2 Patch 2.2 there was a great coinlabel over buildings for sale, AFAIK, there are much less buildings to sale, in Renaisance, at leased, in the beginning, of the Game.

• There were icons above buildings in all versions before Renaissance. These icons have been removed in Renaissance and replaced by small shields in front of the buildings as well as a list of buildings that are for sale at the townhall.

Also there are less buildings for sale at the beginning because the shadow dynasties now don't sell all their buildings at once.