Suggestions for children

• I was thinking about how there wasn't much to do with your children and decided to make a few suggestions on them.

in real life it takes a village to raise a child, in this game it takes no effort what so ever.

1. a playroom/toybox improvement at your house, possibly upgraded with the house. You don't even need to make a new scene or room, just simply having the improvement makes the child gain experience when they become an adult.

2. study room at house, again doesn't need to be a separate room or scene it would just give your children experience as well as make the "train" action on your characters give more xp.

3. actions with your child. the parents should be able to play with their children, the more you do it the more experience the child will gain. Each class should also be able to train their children in specific skills. Rouges could train dexterity and martial arts, patrons bargaining and empathy, craftsmen handicrafts and constitution, scholars rhetoric and charisma or arcane. you should be able to use the action like once per 12 or 24 hours, and the child gains 1 point in those skills each time, up to 3 times.

having the room improvement in 1 could allow the action to play in 3, and the improvement in 2 could allow the action to train in 3.

those seems quite easy to implement the next would be harder but would be nice to have.

4. Teaching profession for scholars: building level 1: school, 2: academy, 3: university. the school would teach children for a fee, and create several different types of books to sell. maybe ink and quill pens too.

5. nothing to do with children but another cool profession would be a theatre. it could be more of an artists would shop though. it could create musical instruments, songs(which could work like poems), play scripts, and paintings. The paintings could work like the oriental rug which makes your businesses more attractive but to a lesser degree.

What do you guys think?

• 1. I think that's a good idea, for the early years of children.
    2. That's not feasible I guess, since the children go to school and remain/reside (interns) there. However, they gain experience while at school or apprenticeships or university.
    3. There is an item, stone top, that a parent can give to a child and it gives 750 XP to the child.
    Additionally, there is a function of the scholars to teach members of family, though I haven't figured it out yet. :)
    Moreover, if a member of the family is supreme commander, he/she can train one of the family members as fighters.
    Parents could teach their children, but then there would be no need for the schools, apprenticeships and university, I think.
    4. That is already happenning. Except for pens, books you mention.
    5. I totally agree with that. I made a thread in the jowood forum about a new profession > ARTIST > http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.php?t=172190

:))