Tip: How to un-stuck persons from actions such as healing

• When a person of your dynasty (main character, other family member, employee, thugs) is stuck in a function, such as the healing process and remains outside the building or lying on the hospital bed at midnight when nurses leave the healing to go home, or other functions where they remain stuck, there is an easy way to un-stuck them:

Use another character to perform the "follow me" action on the stuck person. (No need for buildings' evacuation or sabotages). Then after that person is set into motion, just click on him/her and click "cancel action".

Remember that "follow me" action works on dynasty members only (main characters, other family members, employees, thugs) and on the courted man or woman. And it works no matter the distance between the performer of the action and the receiving person.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://forum.runeforge-game-studio.com/images/smilies/smile.gif]

• As I explained in the other thread, the employee is lower in hierarchy than his employer, so using "follow me" action by the employee on the employer, it's actually vice versa. That is the employee will go to the employer anyway.

"Follow me" is a command/order so it will work from the higher level to the lower or between equals.

Sorry I didn't mention this before, due to the fact that to me is a well known function. :)

If you had another character player in your group, then it would have worked.

I'm glad it worked out with the other function :)

• As I explained in the other thread, the employee is lower in hierarchy than his employer, so using "follow me" action by the employee on the employer, it's actually vice versa. That is the employee will go to the employer anyway.

Ok, didn't know that.

Zitat

If you had another character player in your group, then it would have worked.

Yes that was the problem, only had one character and wasn't able to select "Follow Me" on the one that was stuck.

Incidentally, he was cured but shortly after was hit by the plague and died.