Überarb. der Maps in Patch 4.2/ Revision of the maps in Patch 4.2

• Hallo Gilde-Fans & Freakz,

wie Ihr bereits mitbekommen habt überarbeiten wir alle Karten für Patch 4.2. Hier können wir Eure Hilfe gebrauchen! Schreibt in den Thread alles rein was Euch auf den Maps aufgefallen ist die Ihr so spielt wie z.B.: fehlende Rohstoffquellen, unzugängliche Gebäude, Wegfindungsprobleme.

Ich bin für jeden Hinweis Dankbar und werden dann gezielt nach Euren aufälligkeiten suchen und ausschau halten! Bitte vergesst nicht die Karte (Am besten den Kartennamen) zu erwähnen.

lieben Gruß

Hello Guild fans & Freakz,

as you already have noticed, we revise all the Maps for patch 4.2. Here you can to help! Write to a thread all on what you noticed on the maps such as: lack of natural resources, inaccessible buildings, pathing.

I am grateful for any advice and are then targeted search for your reports! Please do not forget to say the name of the map.

greeting

„And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse.
    And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

• Am besten macht ihr einen Screenshot und markiert entsprechende Stellen, das ist am hilfreichsten.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best way is to take a screenshot and mark the corresponding points. That will be most helpful.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange eons even death may die.