Beta-Corner for Fajeth's MegaModPack

• Hi Fajeth,

First, thanks for your amazing work on this mod.
    Second, sorry for my english. Not my first language (Born language ? Natural language ?).

I've palyed with the 0.71 Beta 7 of your mod and found the probleme below.

First issue : You can't buy title higher than "Allodial Baron"

When you want to buy the title "Count", you always have the message "The fame of your family must be higher tha 201" even if your imperial family fame is already higher than 201.
    I think it comes form the modification of the NobilityTitle.dbt and from the function SimGetImperialFameLevel and DynastyGetImperialFameLevel.
    In the NobilityTitle.dbt, the "minimperialfame" can be higher than 5 now. But the function SimGetImperialFameLevel and DynastyGetImperialFameLevel manage only five level of imperial fame.

But i think there's something else i couldn't found because I modified the 2 function but i still have the problem.

To continue playing, I change the NobilityTitle.dbt to its previous value.

Second issue : The office session doesn't start at 5 PM.

In one of my game, the office session doesn't start at five PM.
    I have 2 events that could have caused the problem.

First, before the session, i killed the mayor. May be it's why the session didn't start.
    I played 2 more years and the next office session didn't start either.

Second, before i killed the mayor, he bannished one of my character.
    This character was already "head torturer" and have applied to a higher office.
    When the bannishment occured, my character loose his office and didn't appear in the "office overview" like someone who is applying to a new office.
    The banishment took end before the session meeting. My character was still inviting to the session even if he has no office now or did not appear like someone who applies to an office in the "office overview".
    May be that's why the office session doesn't start.

I hope I am clear enough.

Suggestion :

In the tooltip "Eat brekfast", one of the item is called "Bread Roll" but in the Pastry Shop, it is called "Wheat Roll".
    In the tooltip "Eat dinner", one of the item is called "Shell Soup" but in the Smokehouse, it is called "Mussel Soup".
    If you have time, it would be nice, for non-english player like me, to have the same name everywhere.

And then again, thank you for your work.

• Hey, thank you for your feedback, your english is well enough :)

I will take a look at the nobility-title problem!

The english names are corrected, thank you.

Council meetins not starting is an issue I'm currently trying to fix. If you have the time, could you do another game in which you kill the mayor, to see if this is the bug?

Thank you for playing :)

• I have increases the timeout . It should now work.

„And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse.
    And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

• still can complete :( after 50~80% it stopped. i have 2mbps connection(200kb download per second max). i have slow internet connection

edit:
    its okay now, my friend with fast internet connection download it for me

• I have increases the timeout . It should now work.

Hi, looks like my internet connection must be very slow. I have tried downloading 5-6x and each time the speed peaks at 100kbps but the connection times out at about 50%.

Can you help me? Perhaps it will be good to release this as a torrent.

• Hi, looks like my internet connection must be very slow. I have tried downloading 5-6x and each time the speed peaks at 100kbps but the connection times out at about 50%.
    Can you help me? Perhaps it will be good to release this as a torrent.

I have the timeout time doubled it should work now :)

„And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse.
    And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

• Hello everyone, I just uploaded a fix for the marry-tutorial. The fix is only needed for those who want to play the tutorial and should not have any impact on Multiplayergames, however, to be sure, I recommand all players have this file installed (or not installed). Just extract the file to the main game folder or move it by hand to the DB folder

• Hello everyone, I just uploaded a fix for the marry-tutorial. The fix is only needed for those who want to play the tutorial and should not have any impact on Multiplayergames, however, to be sure, I recommand all players have this file installed (or not installed). Just extract the file to the main game folder or move it by hand to the DB folder

Fajeth i use the new mod but there a problem with my character, if i remove the wife from group or any member of the family it just going to stand still like a mindless zombies!