[Requesting Help] Fajeth's MegaModPack 0.7 Dialog-mod issue.

• Hey guys, just started using the modpack(awesome work! improves the game big time. :D ) and one of the coolest features imo was the dialog-mod, it always bothered me that I couldn't "chat" with the NPCs to raise favor, it seemed unrealistic that the only way to improve my standing would be to bribe them or wear a ring lol. Anyhow, I've noticed that when I try to use the "talk to someone" action, my sim just approaches the target, they begin doing a talking animation, but there is no text bubble and from what I can see, no change in favor one way or another.

I installed using the exe, so I couldn't have placed anything incorrectly. I went through the text files and saw all the dialog that should be displayed and everything, and obviously the button shows up in game and seems to work up until the actual dialog is supposed to be displayed. Is there any in-game prerequisite I need to meet before the action has an effect or something? In my game I'm a Yeoman who just has a hut and foundry.(no office or anything)

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas they'd be greatly appreciated, I'm really looking forward to using this feature. :D

Thanks for reading.